Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn Questing Guild

sickboy2808
sickboy2808
✭✭✭
Hi there im finding it really difficult to find a group to join me on Missing Guardian Quest and then the last quest to finish the Main Quest line..Can anyone join me on my journey as it seems Zen have decided that they want it to be really difficult for me. Even if there is a Guild that would take me to help me finish this please??

Its the only reason im still playing to tell the truth as i find the other zones far too boring now.And having maxed my skills out i really just want to finish Crag so please help me out LOL

Thank you
ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On EU/DC there is Mecca, dedicated to grouping up VR players.

Kinda hard to recommend guilds when you don't know server or faction ;)
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    I am GM of a small guild dedicated to helping each other through grouping. We run some great groups through crag and daily pledges etc, and have a lot of fun in the process.
    I won't hijack the thread by naming or promoting the guild any further, but if you are interested, feel free to msg me here or in game for more info. We are DC faction EU server
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topic in wrong section.
    Edited by AshySamurai on December 31, 2014 2:04PM
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if you mentioned your server/alliance.

If you are EP/NA, I'll be happy to help you.
    The Moot Councillor
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're EP on EU server I'd be glad to join, I've already helped out others on the quest twice.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Ah my bad sorry not to mention which server im on.Im on EU and in Daggerfall Convent.I really appriecate the responses so far and hopefully get to finish the quests this week with some help from you guys.
    AngryNord wrote: »
    If you're EP on EU server I'd be glad to join, I've already helped out others on the quest twice.

Grrrr you cant help me then??

ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    drkeys143 wrote: »
    I am GM of a small guild dedicated to helping each other through grouping. We run some great groups through crag and daily pledges etc, and have a lot of fun in the process.
    I won't hijack the thread by naming or promoting the guild any further, but if you are interested, feel free to msg me here or in game for more info. We are DC faction EU server

Sent you PM

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    On EU/DC there is Mecca, dedicated to grouping up VR players.

Kinda hard to recommend guilds when you don't know server or faction ;)

Can you send me a guild invite please.My game name is Zanran.Thank you

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    drkeys143 wrote: »

Says unknown player when trying mail u ingame??