The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Defiling Corpses

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Gankers are better than the EP pulse pukes. At least they don't exploit to win. Enough for you?
    Do you really think that EP is the only faction that uses impulse? Lol. That's like saying you are the only one that stealth snipes. Yawn
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the idea of burning corpses to prevent res. But I'd more easily agree with removing forward camps entirely. Ressing your mates 1 at a time is completely different from camp spamming when there should be none left at this time.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was just reading a facinating article on the psychology of male players that play female game characters from which my brain may never recover . I'm not even gonna push the envelope N read up on the effects of character corpse mutilation .
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like the idea of booby traps on dead bodies.
    Wololo.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    I was just reading a facinating article on the psychology of male players that play female game characters from which my brain may never recover . I'm not even gonna push the envelope N read up on the effects of character corpse mutilation .

Never understood people who do I always make my guy look just like me lol
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Rez for these kids:https://youtube.com/watch?v=_TMq3m_Oli4
    Subtomik wrote: »
    No Rez for these kids

Good night sweet prince

To sleep, perchance to dream.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Columba wrote: »
    Gankers are better than the EP pulse pukes. At least they don't exploit to win. Enough for you?
    Do you really think that EP is the only faction that uses impulse? Lol. That's like saying you are the only one that stealth snipes. Yawn

naw. they just have fgs dedicated to spamming it outside of battles to lag out fights. so pro!

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    roechacca wrote: »

Never understood people who do I always make my guy look just like me lol

So you do run around in white pajamas wearing a mask ... I knew it :fearful: