The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

8 hours to install patch 1.5

Skulbow
Skulbow
✭✭
I have been away from the game for 3 months and decided to resub to see how everything was. Still had the game installed so thought it might take an hour to install patch 1.5 but took from before 11:00am to after 6:30pm to get game back up running. Was this normal for everyone or if you unsub do they reinstall the full game again?
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It takes that long. Patches are now around 8GB to 12GB each, and the next one is going to be around 20GB or more.
    Edited by dharbert on December 31, 2014 10:03PM
  • Asasinka
    Asasinka
    ✭✭✭
    holly crap :D
    I'm fighting for a higher purpose
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me 2.5 days to repair/patch mine a little while ago. So I guess it's all a little relative. The download rate was going painfully slow at times.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Karnus
    Karnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we could just receive patches on disc via snail-mail, it would be faster and help to avoid going over ISP download caps.
    Formerly Karnus, the Marauder in Warhammer.