Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Reocurring Issues (bugs)

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, this is a list of issues I seem to run into most often. I have put in bug reports, but they seem to continue. When these happen next I will post my ticket number for each issues. Any guidance of how I can supply any other information needed would be great. Also please let me know if anyone else has these issues or if it is just me.

1. Guild tabard is always blank in Cyrodiil. Always. I don't think I have ever seen it work. It shows up completely white and not the shape that my guild uses.

2. History icon does not show up when pulling up the guild window. There isn't even a spot for it. The last available icon is for the tabards. It's like it loaded too far to the right and got pushed off? - Even if I click off to the right I cannot get to the history section. This problem is intermittent and I have not been able to put my finger on one thing I always do before. Sometimes changing characters works, sometimes not.

3. Vaults of madness quest is bugged. I finally got it done. We shouldn't need to keep abandoning the quest and trying again though.

4. When porting to a dungeon (via "travel to player") the loading screen is for the zone I just left. (This even happens when they were not originally in the same zone as me, as well it is quite clear in the group window they are already in the dungeon)

I would like to help in any way I can. I will definitely be posting screenshots of the tabard issue as well as history icon issue when I can.
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @MissBizz,

We'll do our best to address all of these issues!

1. We're currently taking a look into this. When the issue occurs, please submit a /bug report and check the option to send a screenshot. We've also had reports from a few players that told us repairing fixed the issued. To do this, close the game, open the launcher, click on Game Options above the news articles, and select Repair. Let us know if it helps!

2. This may vary based on the guild you're viewing. Try swapping between guilds and let us know if the history tab appears.

3. We certainly understand that running into issues can be frustrating in dungeon, and it's never our intention for you to need to complete a quest objective multiple times in order to be rewarded, but often abandoning and retaking a quest helps resolve the issue in the immediate moment while we work to resolve the underlying issue. We're glad to hear that you were able to progress! If you don't mind providing us with a bit of addition information about the bug, we'd be happy to let you know where we're at with a fix.

4. Please feel free to report this using the /bug feature. With honesty, it is likely to be a low priority as it is a cosmetic issue, but it's still good to have an active bug in for when cosmetic bugs start getting fixed.

Let us know if there's any other way we can help!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I figured the last one would be super low priority :) I will ensure I report via /bug when this happens. Just wanted to make sure someone was aware :)

I will definitely try the other suggestions! Thanks so much. These aren't really game breaking, but everything running smooth is of course better:)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord