Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA got Character copy for Update 5, they will also get it for Update 6?

TehMagnus
TehMagnus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
If I understood well ESO Live, NA players will be the first to benefit from character copy when Update 6 hits.

Since they where the first and only to get Update 5 character copy (and EU didn't even get to test Update 5 on PTS with character copy), wouldn't it be fair that EU gets Character Copy first for Update 6?

Unfairness to the max?
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The current character copy on the PTS is from the EU server. It should stay that way when Update 6 is pushed to it in a couple of weeks.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. EU is up on PTS and I'm pretty sure 1. 6 will start with chars from EU server.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    magnusnet wrote: »
    If I understood well ESO Live, NA players will be the first to benefit from character copy when Update 6 hits.

Since they where the first and only to get Update 5 character copy (and EU didn't even get to test Update 5 on PTS with character copy), wouldn't it be fair that EU gets Character Copy first for Update 6?

Unfairness to the max?

ESO and Zenimax in a nutshell
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well unless I heard wrong, NA will have character port when update 6 hits which if true is totally unfair.

EU currently has character copy on PTS but this is utterly useless since we got it after Update 5 hit so I doubt anyone has actually logged in to test anything. We where waiting for Update 6 to test with our character port..
    Edited by TehMagnus on December 22, 2014 2:08PM
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    magnusnet wrote: »
    Well unless I heard wrong, NA will have character port when update 6 hits which if true is totally unfair.

EU currently has character copy on PTS but this is utterly useless since we got it after Update 5 hit so I doubt anyone has actually logged in to test anything. We where waiting for Update 6 to test with our character port..

As already said, this is ESO and Zenimax in a nutshell.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Our current plan is to start with the European megaserver, then later swap to the North American megaserver. This way, everyone will have a chance to test the new content on the PTS with their live characters at some point before it goes live.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Our current plan is to start with the European megaserver, then later swap to the North American megaserver. This way, everyone will have a chance to test the new content on the PTS with their live characters at some point before it goes live.

Then I did hear wrong. Thank you for clarifying this @ZOS_GinaBruno‌, you'll see us on PTS as soon as Update 6 hits it then :).
  • Zed
    Zed
    ✭✭✭
    Since we're on the subject of characters, will the template characters include champion points for us to test the system with? @ZOS_GinaBruno‌,
    Spend spend spend! 'Cause you don't know any better.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

Thank you
    We will be happy to test till our brains explode :D
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Zed wrote: »
    Since we're on the subject of characters, will the template characters include champion points for us to test the system with? @ZOS_GinaBruno‌,
    Yes, that's the plan!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope it will hit PTS on 5th of January! :D
  • mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    Did that copy already done are yet to be made. Cause I just(2 days back) installed PTS. I dont have any characters in that.
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion