The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Struggle is Real

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    I tried to run the scroll from farra but only Vile wanted to help. No other raid leader would message me. Shame on you and shame on me for not being able to kill 60+ yet.
    did you call them casuals or bads before you asked them for help to run a scroll?
    I bet if your highness had just referred to them as filthy pugs, they would have helped.
    Guess people are so QQ about me they would rather not get the scroll then work with me.

I don't really think we/they care that much about one player tbh?

I can agree you were polite, there was also a lot happening on the map at that point in time. just because you /z let's get the scroll doesn't mean people are going to drop everything and port up to you (even if I did when the camp went up).
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »
    kaer426 wrote: »
    I tried to run the scroll from farra but only Vile wanted to help. No other raid leader would message me. Shame on you and shame on me for not being able to kill 60+ yet.
    did you call them casuals or bads before you asked them for help to run a scroll?
    I bet if your highness had just referred to them as filthy pugs, they would have helped.
    Guess people are so QQ about me they would rather not get the scroll then work with me.

I don't really think we/they care that much about one player tbh?

I can agree you were polite, there was also a lot happening on the map at that point in time. just because you /z let's get the scroll doesn't mean people are going to drop everything and port up to you (even if I did when the camp went up).

Didn't say they had to drop everything. I did give a 15-20 min notice the first time. It's just funny only one raid leader would pst. and I appreciate the help a lot seeing as my group was only 5 of us. With a few more people we could have possibly flippled the keep at least but EP has a great response time.

The second time we got it I tried to help the guy but too much was going on and he wasn't sure what to do. In the end people need to put any issues aside at times like that and work together.

We are all on the same faction. I talk a lot of trash to everyone; not because I'm trying to a mean person but because I like to see how people respond in different situations. If anyone wants to accomplish a goal and not get farmed doing it I'm always open to helping. I generally just talk a lot trash when I see people being farmed and having no problems with it.

So feel free to pst me if you want help I won't turn it down or talk trash etc if you ask for help. But I won't hesitate to call out stupid stuff at the same time.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asgari will always come help ? I feel like Spongebob when he won the Mermaid Man conch signal . The clarion call is in my clutches . This one will be unstoppable ...

conch.jpg
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Asgari will always come help ? I feel like Spongebob when he won the Mermaid Man conch signal . The clarion call is in my clutches . This one will be unstoppable ...

conch.jpg

I may have to YouTube this or something. Idk how he felt, never saw that episode or any sponge bob really.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

conch.jpg

I may have to YouTube this or something. Idk how he felt, never saw that episode or any sponge bob really.

http://pollystreaming.com/SpongeBob-SquarePants-Season-1-Episode-20b-Mermaid-Man-and-Barnacle-Boy-II_v7110
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    DC why do you give up so easy and only log in when a guild or two puts in serious work for you. So pathetic.

After NM has taken a break it leaves LoM to do most of the work on Thorn since its apparent DC won't log on unless we have emp or are pushed out past glade.

(Snip)

When the going gets tough it really separates the men from the boys and it seems DC is full of little cubs.

Well there you have it. All DC (NA) guilds and players are pathetic little cubs, except NM and LoM. There's your motivation to keep playing when you're radically outnumbered and not enjoying yourself anymore, the self appointed leaders of your faction think you're cr*p. Go team.

Who are these self appointed leaders you speak of?

95% of the time in chat all I see is the leaders of the un-organized guilds spamming zone so they can gather more lemmings to gather up so they can run them into either a keep wall or EP zerg over and over without any tactics or coordination. They spread out and pull every npc when trying to take keeps (along side with fighting players), jump into enemy negates and try to Scott Sterling it, cast PURGE when enemies are dropping walls on them, and then QQ about it all after. Those are just a few things among the many to speak of. And then there is the proper use of the right situational siege. Oil pot and meat bag catas can work wonders against the blobs it's just a shame more people don't use them.

They lowered the pop locks...so most of the time we aren't radically outnumbered just out played.

• Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

The only thing happening at that point was a bunch of DC milling around Chalman.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For AD (NA) the easy fix would be to play more on Thorn than Haderus. Also I would suggest to all the pugs to consider joining one of existing guilds or form new ones. As a passionate "solo" player I spent a long time soloing in Cyro before I wanted to join a pvp guild. The difference is huge and new aspects of pvp have brought me much enjoyment. Organization is a huge thing. Anyways, even if we don´t win we can make the our best in Cyro. AD needs more players on Thorn.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    It's okay. I'm sure some people will feel magnanimous and leave EP to join DC, roll up new characters and wreck face with blue. Then some months later, they'll go back to AD. Rinse, repeat.

The circle of life will complete itself, have faith.

lol no. most chimps prefer the impulse monkey spam.

I call patterns like I see em. If it continues, people are going to get butthurt or bored and start the alliance-swapping again.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel did what they could to help in thornblade and even picked up more werewolves for their guild.

Sadly they were needed back on Haderus and have been far to busy there to come back and provide further aid.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Folks,
    We are temporarily closing this thread to moderate the comments that are violating the Forum Code of Conduct.
    We will reopen it shortly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Folks,
    We have removed a large amount of comments from this thread for being off - topic as well as trolling/baiting.
    While you may not always agree, we ask that you please keep your posts civil and on topic.
    If you feel that someone is violating the Forum Code of Conduct, we ask that you use our report feature rather than engage in the conversation, as this tends to escalate the issue.
    We would like to allow this thread to continue, but if the trolling and off topic comments persist, we will be forced to permanently close this thread.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Hello folks,
    As this thread has not gotten back on topic, we will be closing it now.
    We would like to encourage you to use our report feature in the future, rather then responding to each other when the Code of Conduct is violated.
    Thank you.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.