Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Struggle is Real

NotSo
NotSo
✭✭✭✭
screenshot_20141227_145531_by_notsoaccurateno1-d8bglj3.gif
Green team can't stand up against the red zerg as they push us to our gates and farm our people for AP. This has been the population for the last couple hours as we are gaining little to no AP even while breaking down walls. EP has owned the board since sometime last night and they seem pretty intent on keeping it. The only push that had been allowed was DC taking back their home keeps. But AD is having a very rough time that has been entirely s***. No fun out of cyrodiil today. No good fights as they've all been very one sided. Time to take a break.

OK it eventually turned around and we started pushing EP back but DC then capped population and was pushing us at the same time.
Edited by NotSo on December 27, 2014 11:00PM
Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My powers of language fail me, I have no response that doesn't violate the forum's profanity rules.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dang it's still like that? It's been like that for like 12 hours now then haha ...

DC why do you give up so easy and only log in when a guild or two puts in serious work for you. So pathetic.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that was weird. At the same time haderus went to 2 bars ad against 10 ep in a full yellow map. I think they were reversed because I never saw 2 bars worth of ad.
    Edited by Armitas on December 27, 2014 9:17PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got a conspiracy theory for that .
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the people that rerolled EP should seriously consider changing to AD or DC for the next campaign. Or some of them should look into homing one of the other campaigns to help balance everything out.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang it's still like that? It's been like that for like 12 hours now then haha ...

DC why do you give up so easy and only log in when a guild or two puts in serious work for you. So pathetic.

DC literally waits around for you to log in and work for us. We all get free no mercy log-in alert apps when we choose DC in character creation.
    So pretentious.
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »

DC literally waits around for you to log in and work for us. We all get free no mercy log-in alert apps when we choose DC in character creation.
    So pretentious.

Sounds about right. After NM has taken a break it leaves LoM to do most of the work on Thorn since its apparent DC won't log on unless we have emp or are pushed out past glade.

I see it every time we are double teamed or pushed back far .. "Screw this I'm logging off" "I'll be in PvE land" "EP are so mean I'm leaving" only a handful actually stick around and put up a good fight and try to recapture stuff.

Last night after Annah was deposed everyone logged off and gave EP our side of the map and those who stayed on instead of rallying together and making group pushes felt the need to cry in zone about how crystallized is so mean or those big bad EP are such meanies.

When the going gets tough it really separates the men from the boys and it seems DC is full of little cubs.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like EB have a bigger Aussies/EU player base than the others combined :p
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So pretentious.

Sounds about right. After NM has taken a break it leaves LoM to do most of the work on Thorn since its apparent DC won't log on unless we have emp or are pushed out past glade.

I see it every time we are double teamed or pushed back far .. "Screw this I'm logging off" "I'll be in PvE land" "EP are so mean I'm leaving" only a handful actually stick around and put up a good fight and try to recapture stuff.

Last night after Annah was deposed everyone logged off and gave EP our side of the map and those who stayed on instead of rallying together and making group pushes felt the need to cry in zone about how crystallized is so mean or those big bad EP are such meanies.

When the going gets tough it really separates the men from the boys and it seems DC is full of little cubs.

it may be that some people are simply sick of it...

i myself have stuck thru 3 months of hopesfire, and about 2 months of haderus, and my fuse blew about a week or two ago. Some of us are simply tired of dealing with all that crap.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

So pretentious.

it may be that some people are simply sick of it...

i myself have stuck thru 3 months of hopesfire, and about 2 months of haderus, and my fuse blew about a week or two ago. Some of us are simply tired of dealing with all that crap.

I have dealt with it from the beginning as well. I remember even on Chillrend 1.0 when I got Emp there it was pushing out of the gates, get emp, grab our scrolls. Push EP and AD back and hold until we logged at 10pm est and then do it all over again the next day.

The gate fighting is just a faster respawn for you. I don't mind it as it gives me many more players to fight without having to tire my horse.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't log, but many of us are sick of the same group of impulse monkey spammers lagging the crap out of every battle with their troglodytic exploits. I don't mind losing battles vs. AD since at least in those battles I can actually fight.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    I didn't log, but many of us are sick of the same group of impulse monkey spammers lagging the crap out of every battle with their troglodytic exploits. I don't mind losing battles vs. AD since at least in those battles I can actually fight.

The EP groups go down just as easy. People try to apply the same tactics over and over that don't work on the mobile groups of EP. If you can keep at minimum 1 oil cat on the group they will take enough damage and be snared enough to be forced to purge and move away.

It's all about know when and where to strike various groups from. Not just charge head on and expect that your 10th try will wipe them; it simply won't work.

I am constantly moving in and around their groups rolling and ccing them and have no issues taking a few down with me. The only reason their play style works right now is all the bodies just feeding them ULTI through poorly placed ground AoE or dying senselessly in a push by them.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The EP groups go down just as easy. People try to apply the same tactics over and over that don't work on the mobile groups of EP. If you can keep at minimum 1 oil cat on the group they will take enough damage and be snared enough to be forced to purge and move away.

It's all about know when and where to strike various groups from. Not just charge head on and expect that your 10th try will wipe them; it simply won't work.

I am constantly moving in and around their groups rolling and ccing them and have no issues taking a few down with me. The only reason their play style works right now is all the bodies just feeding them ULTI through poorly placed ground AoE or dying senselessly in a push by them.

well utlimate generation is undergoing a change in just over a month, so that problem may resolve itself
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very rarely die to the pulse chimps. However I, and many others, get lagged to crap and can't lay down cc or other skills. The pathetic chimp spam makes fights somewhat pointless, particularly inside inner keeps.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

well utlimate generation is undergoing a change in just over a month, so that problem may resolve itself

Unless there is a change to combat frenzy they will will still have ultis at the ready all the time. However, changing combat frenzy will ruin solo/small group builds that rely on it to counter large groups.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After NM has taken a break it leaves LoM to do most of the work on Thorn since its apparent DC won't log on unless we have emp or are pushed out past glade.

(Snip)

Well there you have it. All DC (NA) guilds and players are pathetic little cubs, except NM and LoM. There's your motivation to keep playing when you're radically outnumbered and not enjoying yourself anymore, the self appointed leaders of your faction think you're cr*p. Go team.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

After NM has taken a break it leaves LoM to do most of the work on Thorn since its apparent DC won't log on unless we have emp or are pushed out past glade.

(Snip)

Well there you have it. All DC (NA) guilds and players are pathetic little cubs, except NM and LoM. There's your motivation to keep playing when you're radically outnumbered and not enjoying yourself anymore, the self appointed leaders of your faction think you're cr*p. Go team.

I call it how I see it. I don't sugar coat anything and say hey you are doing a wonderful job over there when it's not deserved. Do what needs to be done and you'll get recognized for it. I thought after EG split things would get better, and it did for a short time. But then HD55 made 100+ mam raid groups that run into the same fights and not hit multiple keeps at once and they all get farmed for not being on a TS.

I get not everyone can afford a mic or is shy and doesn't like to talk to others over mics and prefer chat, but the time it takes a person to text out what's happening around them the dynamics of the field has changed. It should never be ok for a guild to run no TS required groups unless they are going to run around and set up keeps for 50/50 or capture resources. You can't actively defend and area or siege and area without immediate coms.

Those who take offense to what I say and call me rude or a jerk are casuals. I'm not speaking to you. I'm speaking to those who say they are doing something for DC and haven't proved themselves yet but still talk like they have.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've run with HD55 and they are on ts. I like NM a lot, but please give HD55 a break. They aren't EG and they do their best to help.

I don't claim to do anything for DC other than to have fun in zone chat a little, lol. However, I respond to calls for help, repair, follow orders and rezz dozens of players a night. I may be a scrub, but I am a loyal scrub.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've run with HD55 and they are on ts. I like NM a lot, but please give HD55 a break. They aren't EG and they do their best to help.

I don't claim to do anything for DC other than to have fun in zone chat a little, lol. However, I respond to calls for help, repair, follow orders and rezz dozens of players a night. I may be a scrub, but I am a loyal scrub.

Who's guild lead of HD55 ?
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drama
    Edited by Domander on December 28, 2014 4:19AM
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of good DC, far from cubs. I'm a very cautious player, I pick and choose my fights very wisely, my number one priority is not dieing, everything else comes second.

I'm usually alone, often behind enemy lines picking off reinforcements between keeps, and scouting enemy troop movements. I'm beginning to get noticed by some of the guilds, but I'm not sure if i want to join. I guess it comes down to finding a group that fits. Maybe I will one day, for now ill just continue doing what I'm doing. I just want to do whatever I can to help the alliance win, that's all that matters to me.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    lol

Edited by Xiphyla on December 28, 2014 6:28AM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mean to butt into the middle of this infighting but EP spent many months getting tag-teamed on the ropes. From my point of view losing was never that bad; you never had to look around for a fight, you never had to wait around for action, and you don't have to take personal responsibility for the state of your faction.

It's a game, have fun controlling the things you can, a battle, a skirmish, a keep take, a resource farm, whatever. The joy shouldn't hinge around having an emperor or the monthly scoreboard, but in hanging out with your group, killing some players and having a few, or maybe many more than a few beers while savoring those awesome moments of pwnage.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    screenshot_20141227_145531_by_notsoaccurateno1-d8bglj3.gif
    Green team can't stand up against the red zerg as they push us to our gates and farm our people for AP. This has been the population for the last couple hours as we are gaining little to no AP even while breaking down walls. EP has owned the board since sometime last night and they seem pretty intent on keeping it. The only push that had been allowed was DC taking back their home keeps. But AD is having a very rough time that has been entirely s***. No fun out of cyrodiil today. No good fights as they've all been very one sided. Time to take a break.

OK it eventually turned around and we started pushing EP back but DC then capped population and was pushing us at the same time.

They have lost sooo many subs from this from people who will never look back unfortunately, you would think that population disparity would be the very first thing a three way PvP game would address but NOPE.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay. I'm sure some people will feel magnanimous and leave EP to join DC, roll up new characters and wreck face with blue. Then some months later, they'll go back to AD. Rinse, repeat.

The circle of life will complete itself, have faith.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried to run the scroll from farra but only Vile wanted to help. No other raid leader would message me. Shame on you and shame on me for not being able to kill 60+ yet.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay. I'm sure some people will feel magnanimous and leave EP to join DC, roll up new characters and wreck face with blue. Then some months later, they'll go back to AD. Rinse, repeat.

The circle of life will complete itself, have faith.

lol no. most chimps prefer the impulse monkey spam.

• Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to run the scroll from farra but only Vile wanted to help. No other raid leader would message me. Shame on you and shame on me for not being able to kill 60+ yet.
    did you call them casuals or bads before you asked them for help to run a scroll?
    I bet if your highness had just referred to them as filthy pugs, they would have helped.
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    did you call them casuals or bads before you asked them for help to run a scroll?
    I bet if your highness had just referred to them as filthy pugs, they would have helped.

I was actually very polite. Asked multiple times and did the normal spam 3+ times over and over thing. Guess people are so QQ about me they would rather not get the scroll then work with me. Thanks to those that came and helped. We got it out of the keep twice, which is more than what was happening all day.

Ill go back to my normal ways then. Fine by me haha .. The AP tastes great.
    Edited by Asgari on December 28, 2014 8:45AM
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can attest that Ariana Kishi was polite when requesting help taking the scrolls. She was even polite the second time when some rando VR13 grabbed the scroll & didn't know where to run with it.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
This discussion has been closed.