Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Blockable Player Heavy attacks

Sethro_27
Sethro_27
✭✭
I don't like to ask too many questions so I just throw this out there are blocking player attacks actually reducing damage. I don't have recount right now, so I haven't checked numbers I was just wondering if maybe other players might know.
I *** slap harder than you punch.
  • Sethro_27
    Sethro_27
    ✭✭
    Oh, and being able to bash a heavy attack into a stun; that was the main thing.
    I *** slap harder than you punch.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone blocks almost the same amount of damage(excluding passives) be it a shield, or a wooden stick.

Players with shields cna block for much longer due to passives provided by the shield line, as well as blocking enchants.

Heavy attacks are blockable, and hitting a blocking player with a heavy attack is a waste of time.