The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blockable Player Heavy attacks

Sethro_27
Sethro_27
✭✭
I don't like to ask too many questions so I just throw this out there are blocking player attacks actually reducing damage. I don't have recount right now, so I haven't checked numbers I was just wondering if maybe other players might know.
I *** slap harder than you punch.
  • Sethro_27
    Sethro_27
    ✭✭
    Oh, and being able to bash a heavy attack into a stun; that was the main thing.
    I *** slap harder than you punch.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone blocks almost the same amount of damage(excluding passives) be it a shield, or a wooden stick.

Players with shields cna block for much longer due to passives provided by the shield line, as well as blocking enchants.

Heavy attacks are blockable, and hitting a blocking player with a heavy attack is a waste of time.