The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorcs Ball of lightening broken

stonescorsa
stonescorsa
✭✭✭
hey guys first of all i just want to confirm if any other sorcs are having the same issue. i have been using ball of lightening for about 4 days which is awsome i was always using streak before but i have come to the conclusion along with a few other sorcs across other factions have decided it is broke.

it says it absorbs incoming projectiles for 6.5 secs fair enough but heres the catch it doesnt do it all the time. Many a times i have been knocked down by crystal frag when i have already blinked say 5 times so that means there is 5 lots of balls he can hit and it still knocks me down.

i have noticed on my death recaps sometimes again i am blinking more then 1x and im being hit by swallow soul yet another projectile.

So please ZOS do not tell me its working as intended because its not. If u are a sorc and have had this problem please speak here.

thanks all for reading much <3
Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
Annabella- Stamblade
Tank Maximus- Stam DK
Brave's Templar - Stamplar
Brave's NB - Magblade
Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    hey guys first of all i just want to confirm if any other sorcs are having the same issue. i have been using ball of lightening for about 4 days which is awsome i was always using streak before but i have come to the conclusion along with a few other sorcs across other factions have decided it is broke.

it says it absorbs incoming projectiles for 6.5 secs fair enough but heres the catch it doesnt do it all the time. Many a times i have been knocked down by crystal frag when i have already blinked say 5 times so that means there is 5 lots of balls he can hit and it still knocks me down.

i have noticed on my death recaps sometimes again i am blinking more then 1x and im being hit by swallow soul yet another projectile.

So please ZOS do not tell me its working as intended because its not. If u are a sorc and have had this problem please speak here.

thanks all for reading much <3

Yeah, been broken for a while but not speccing back in if they fix it until people use less bows in PVP.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reflective scales seems to work perfectly for NON projectiles lol reflects those :P only one class can reflect BOTH projectiles and NON projectiles. Sorry us sorcs got screwed over, but DK are obviously ZoS favorite since any other element but fire is is weak sauce
    Edited by Gorthax on November 26, 2014 5:51PM
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/122728/after-playing-around-with-bolt-escape-a-lot-this-is-how-i-would-make-it-work#latest

Just wondering if you are aware that it only absorbs projectiles near the ball. It also only absorbs only spell projectiles.

Personally I think BE is way better, you get an AOE stun.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BOL seems to work for me, I notice CF and such never hit me anymore with it. I had used streak for the longest time. I'm still considering if BOL is worth it, as I do miss the damage and forward stun of streak. However BOL gives you an advantage over other casters though. Tough call
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak