Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When you readjust soul gem pricing..

KBKB
KBKB
✭✭✭✭✭
Please look into keep wall kits too the buy:use ratio is shot and at 9k for 100 (considering how many you are ALWAYS using) isn't really feasible.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler‌

Thx!
Stare into the void and the void stares back

What would Magnum PI do?

1k CP - All the classes and variants.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3K AP is worse then Valentines Day menus at PF Chang's
    Roechacca NB DC
    Jurassic Punk Sorc DC
    Stelios Rhodes Templar DC
    BEEATINGYOU Stamplar DC
    Bromkar StamDK DC
    Guild Leader KungFu DC
    Guild Officer LynchMob DC
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree, with Forward Camps removed there is far too much excess AP. Please increase the price of both Wall and Door repair kits.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    I think it will be fun when camps come back.

7,200 AP revive 20 people.
    3,200 AP revive one person.

Seems legit.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page :: ESO Sets :: Woeler Tank Guides :: ESO Community Discord ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do you not have enough AP that you start complaining about repair kits... Wow. Please no.
    Alacrity, RÁGE
    Founder of: Estoy Aqui, NaC
    Imperial Templar

World First Dragonstar Normal and Veteran Modes
    World Fastest Aetherian Archive and World Second Hel'Ra Citadel
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    How do you not have enough AP that you start complaining about repair kits... Wow. Please no.

This. I have well over a million AP and I sell my AP constantly lol. I would love to know what the AP per hour is for some people.
    V14 Templar Swaggerfall Brovenant "subtomik"
    Former emperor of thornblade and azuras star [NA]
    MEGA BEST FRIENDS!
    "Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes"
    MOLON LABE
    Click to apply to MEGA BEST FRIENDS
  • Night-claw
    Night-claw
    ✭✭✭
    Actually i like the ap pricing sorta like this this way it make it so pve'r have to do a good bit of pvp if they want gems without wasting there gold.
    i have tons of ap from back in the glory days of pvp so i have no problem with it but i can understand if some players do.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bro, do you even pve? It rains soul gems 24/7, who do you think those ppl selling stacks of gems are? They're pve'rs.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Night-claw
    Night-claw
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Bro, do you even pve? It rains soul gems 24/7, who do you think those ppl selling stacks of gems are? They're pve'rs.
    No i mainly pvp i don't pve as much so i maybe wrong i was just amusing why the pricing was that high sorry if i offended anyone with my post wasn't intended.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better start farming that undaunted then.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

More from the point of new players, Selling AP and buying mass siege so others can use. I just think the 10:1 buy/use ratio is a little punishing 5:1 would be better I mean why punish us for repairing?
    Stare into the void and the void stares back

What would Magnum PI do?

1k CP - All the classes and variants.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

Or people with Oblivions Foe set. My templar can get up to 3 gems every 4 minutes while rez'ing people.
    [DC/NA]
    Make Purge Great Again! Revert the group only nerf of purge!