The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When you readjust soul gem pricing..

KBKB
KBKB
✭✭✭✭✭
Please look into keep wall kits too the buy:use ratio is shot and at 9k for 100 (considering how many you are ALWAYS using) isn't really feasible.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler‌

Thx!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3K AP is worse then Valentines Day menus at PF Chang's
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree, with Forward Camps removed there is far too much excess AP. Please increase the price of both Wall and Door repair kits.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be fun when camps come back.

7,200 AP revive 20 people.
    3,200 AP revive one person.

Seems legit.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do you not have enough AP that you start complaining about repair kits... Wow. Please no.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    How do you not have enough AP that you start complaining about repair kits... Wow. Please no.

This. I have well over a million AP and I sell my AP constantly lol. I would love to know what the AP per hour is for some people.
  • Night-claw
    Night-claw
    ✭✭✭
    Actually i like the ap pricing sorta like this this way it make it so pve'r have to do a good bit of pvp if they want gems without wasting there gold.
    i have tons of ap from back in the glory days of pvp so i have no problem with it but i can understand if some players do.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bro, do you even pve? It rains soul gems 24/7, who do you think those ppl selling stacks of gems are? They're pve'rs.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Night-claw
    Night-claw
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Bro, do you even pve? It rains soul gems 24/7, who do you think those ppl selling stacks of gems are? They're pve'rs.
    No i mainly pvp i don't pve as much so i maybe wrong i was just amusing why the pricing was that high sorry if i offended anyone with my post wasn't intended.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Better start farming that undaunted then.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

More from the point of new players, Selling AP and buying mass siege so others can use. I just think the 10:1 buy/use ratio is a little punishing 5:1 would be better I mean why punish us for repairing?
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

Or people with Oblivions Foe set. My templar can get up to 3 gems every 4 minutes while rez'ing people.
    [DC/NA]