The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

When is update 6 coming to the PTS server?

Tycobb117
Tycobb117
i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything of when update 6 is hitting the NA PTS servers?
Edited by Tycobb117 on November 25, 2014 2:25PM
  • Medakon
    Medakon
    ✭✭✭
    Tycobb117 wrote: »
    i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything of when update 6 is hitting the NA PTS servers?
    Think they gona talk about it / release it next ESO live show. That is this friday if I'm not mistaken :smile:
    Medakon - Legendary Super Hero Professional Assassin Nightblade from Tamriel who do different stuff B)
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there separate NA PTS servers now??
  • tehsa
    tehsa
    ✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Are there separate NA PTS servers now??
    Nope, I don't think so. There is one shared PTS server for both NA and EU people.
  • guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    To clear up some confusion: There is only one PTS, it is located in NA and can always be accessed by anyone (provided it's up). Apparently they can't copy both NA and EU characters over at the same time, so they alternate who gets their chars copied with each major patch. Regardless of whether your chars are there, you can always make VR14 templates instantly though.
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think they gona talk about it / release it next ESO live show. That is this friday if I'm not mistaken :smile:
    Next friday, I suppose, 6.12. The previous episode was last week.
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Due to the American holiday on Thursday and the failed EU server update, the PTS will almost certainly not be updated this week. Early next week also seems highly unlikely. December 3 or 4 seems like the earliest date which likely means it probably won't reach the live servers until at least the first full week of January.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Due to the American holiday on Thursday and the failed EU server update, the PTS will almost certainly not be updated this week. Early next week also seems highly unlikely. December 3 or 4 seems like the earliest date which likely means it probably won't reach the live servers until at least the first full week of January.

In other words: Don't be surprised to see it appear on PTS tomorrow.
  • zharthasb16_ESO
    zharthasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    around dec 15 on live server - maybe next monday on pts
    Megaserver US - since 2014
  • EsORising
    EsORising
    ✭✭✭
    It's not this friday because the ZoS team will be eatting turkey on thursday, partying that night then sleeping in on friday like every other ameri-can. So Monday is the best bet for a PTS. I know it would of been nice to PTS from Thursday-Monday but doesn't look like it's happening.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    during thanksgiving break if they want more people on it
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm betting around the time the most subs should come up for renewal :open_mouth:
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    17.45 years.
    Edited by TheLaw on December 1, 2014 9:31PM
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-