Is it possible to get high on skooma in this game.

a.grespinrb19_ESO
a.grespinrb19_ESO
✭✭✭
Be interesting right.

Or maybe in the justice update there could be daily quests where you have to intercept the smuggling of skooma over the border.
Been here since the beta
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't intercept me. This one is just trying to make a (dis)honest living. Maybe we can work out a deal? See, this nice bottle for you...
    Options
  • Mud_Puppy
    Mud_Puppy
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Please don't intercept me. This one is just trying to make a (dis)honest living. Maybe we can work out a deal? See, this nice bottle for you...

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM
    /kill
    Options
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    "We Know"
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
    Options
  • CPTproton
    CPTproton
    ✭✭
    I used to get high on skooma until I took an ESO patch to the knee.
    Options
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is Moon Sugar as a provisioning ingredient but it's not possible to craft Skooma.
    Wololo.
    Options
  • Zorrashi
    Zorrashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get high on skooma, even it is detrimental to my character. Smuggling would add a whole dimension too.
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dude-wait-what.jpg
    Options
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people who post on here are high on skooma I do believe.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 100% agree. A whole Skooma crafting line would be awesome so we could get down and break bad in Tamriel... and I think getting high on Skooma should have a positive and "trippy" experience to entice people to use it... such as 100% health/stamina refill. We should also be able to get addicted. Use more than 1 Skooma in 24 hours for 2 consecutive days, or more than 4 in 1 day and you're hooked and you are stuck at 50% health/stamina making it so you need to use Skooma more frequently...

hehe... that would be so fun.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously...You have to be high on skooma to play through the lag in Cyrodill...
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
    Options
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always liked the intoxicated affects in games such as fable and gta.

Would love to have that in ESO.
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd think, right. This has to be the most E for everyone, M rated game I've ever played
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be amazing if ZOS could incorporate Skooma into poison crafting and justice system.

s31WTpj.jpg
    Edited by kewl on November 24, 2014 12:56AM
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skooma makes good people do bad things.

cTjbfBR.jpg

Think about it... Do you really want Skooma in ESO?
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • Zorrashi
    Zorrashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Skooma makes good people do bad things.

cTjbfBR.jpg

Think about it... Do you really want Skooma in ESO?

Yes, I do want them in Eso....but only if enforcers can arrest them ;)
    Options
  • jnjdun_ESO
    jnjdun_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    TheLaw wrote: »
    Obviously...You have to be high on skooma to play through the lag in Cyrodill...

This is my "Skooma" to deal with Cyrodiil these days.
    peter-vella-delicious-red-box-5000ml.jpg

You know that's some quality stuff right there with the word delicious on the box.

But, yes, I would love Skooma dealing to be a thing in game. Definitely would be amusing.

Giggle Purrz'Pantz Khajiit Templar
    Fuzzy Jenna'Tullz Khajiit DK
    Eileen U'Lickette Bosmer Sorc
    Ginny Fleasly Khajiit NB
    Jenny Tull'Whortz Bosmer baby NB
    Options
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, in a way ESO is already Breaking Bad....

BA DA CHINGGG.
    Options
  • Shizashane
    Shizashane
    ✭✭✭
    if they do bring skooma as a usable potion/provision it should drain mag regen, but increase stamina and stamina regen. And have a visual world altering effect on the user, like faces on trees or singing nodes. Ooo and sometimes when your traveling a shadow will randomly start following you while saying some crazy things. It is a drug so it has to have some negative effect. If not then why wouldn't the whole world want to use it.
    "Sound the charge, into glory ride! 10,000 side by side"
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    There is Moon Sugar as a provisioning ingredient but it's not possible to craft Skooma.

They should totally add fun stuff like that to Provisioning or Alchemy! Skooma for everyone!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    I 100% agree. A whole Skooma crafting line would be awesome
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Gyudan wrote: »

They should totally add fun stuff like that to Provisioning or Alchemy! Skooma for everyone!

OK, so, for either the Justice System roll-out or an expansion thereof, it would be fun with the right set up. For example, to make Skooma you would need:

-some minimum score in both Provisioning and Alchemy (like, say, 35 Alchemy/45 Provisioning).
    -necessary ingredients/reagents, obviously including Moon Sugar (a provisioning ingredient) but also some reagent from Alchemy (maybe one of the toxic mushrooms).
    -a unique crafting station available only at the "bandit lairs".
    -a crafting writ to create and deliver skooma to particular drop sites in cities/towns.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizashane wrote: »
    if they do bring skooma as a usable potion/provision it should drain mag regen, but increase stamina and stamina regen. And have a visual world altering effect on the user, like faces on trees or singing nodes. Ooo and sometimes when your traveling a shadow will randomly start following you while saying some crazy things. It is a drug so it has to have some negative effect. If not then why wouldn't the whole world want to use it.

Perhaps it could have a high resale value with Thieves Guild fences and...specific...vendors.

Stoned-Cat.jpg
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This comment was removed and turned into a separate thread so as not to hijack the topic of the thread.

Edited by tinythinker on December 8, 2014 1:45PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • jeanette
    jeanette
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! High on skooma and drunk on beer. Alcohol should make you dizzy and stagger around. Skooma should be trippin! Also, love the idea of implementing it into the justice system. great ideas above!
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The have coding for intoxication if you've played the quest in The Rift involving Geirmund's Oath. They could play with that a bit for skooma.

Options