The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Mercy Group PvP - Open Field AD Demolition

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you give up on your Sorc?
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • April
    April
    ✭✭✭
    lmao... I remember that fight. It was the most fun we had all day. It occurred during the few hours that I actually had a small Die group running with me so it was really the only fight during my entire 3 day emporership where I kind of got to relax and let loose knowing I had a healer nearby. I remember approaching that Ayleid ruin the first time having no clue wtf was going on up there. I think I got called away to defend a keep before the fight was over with though so I missed the end.

I dunno why you guys have to hate on them so much, I always have fun fighting NM (at least when I actually have a group with me myself so I don't just get steamrolled), and the two small 5v8ish fights some friends and I had against them about a week ago at Ash/Nikel is the most fun I've had since 1.5 was released.
    Guild: Just Some Guild

Ysmira - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Former Empress [Thornblade NA Cycles 2-3]
    Vanarra - VR16 Templar - AD - Stormproof
    Seraffina - VR16 Nightblade - AD - Stormproof
    Cellestina - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Stormproof
    Celestina Warbeck - VR16 Sorcerer - AD - Stormproof
    Elleyana - VR16 Templar - AD
    Freiya - VR16 Stam Temp - AD
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

What makes you think I gave up on my sorc?
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    April wrote: »
    lmao... I remember that fight. It was the most fun we had all day. It occurred during the few hours that I actually had a small Die group running with me so it was really the only fight during my entire 3 day emporership where I kind of got to relax and let loose knowing I had a healer nearby. I remember approaching that Ayleid ruin the first time having no clue wtf was going on up there. I think I got called away to defend a keep before the fight was over with though so I missed the end.

I dunno why you guys have to hate on them so much, I always have fun fighting NM (at least when I actually have a group with me myself so I don't just get steamrolled), and the two small 5v8ish fights some friends and I had against them about a week ago at Ash/Nikel is the most fun I've had since 1.5 was released.

Fun competition, sure. Pleasant personalities to joke with? Not so much.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

You don't seem to ever play it anymore
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • April
    April
    ✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »

Eh, there are egos on all sides in this game. As long as they aren't harassing me via whispers or tea-bagging (something that's a huge pet peeve of mine that I just find disrespectful) I just focus on the fights and try to have fun.
    Guild: Just Some Guild

Ysmira - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Former Empress [Thornblade NA Cycles 2-3]
    Vanarra - VR16 Templar - AD - Stormproof
    Seraffina - VR16 Nightblade - AD - Stormproof
    Cellestina - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Stormproof
    Celestina Warbeck - VR16 Sorcerer - AD - Stormproof
    Elleyana - VR16 Templar - AD
    Freiya - VR16 Stam Temp - AD
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

I play whatever my team needs. Lately, a lot of our DKs have been on vacation or taking a short break to play a new single player game that came out. Plus having the queen (Aerendyl) and prince (Prett) of negates and a our new member chewfire makes it so we don't need me on my sorc. Also, a few of our barracks members are quickly improving.

I also have a vr14 Templar I get on when we need more heals. But lately we've needed my DK.

Plus, I enjoy rolling my face on my keyboard in the middle of a zerg and looking up to see all of them dead.

Edit: I by no means endorse any DK is op message. Thank you.
    Edited by Lfehova on November 24, 2014 7:18PM

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I play whatever my team needs. Lately, a lot of our DKs have been on vacation or taking a short break to play a new single player game that came out. Plus having the queen (Aerendyl) and prince (Prett) of negates and a our new member chewfire makes it so we don't need me on my sorc. Also, a few of our barracks members are quickly improving.

I also have a vr14 Templar I get on when we need more heals. But lately we've needed my DK.

Plus, I enjoy rolling my face on my keyboard in the middle of a zerg and looking up to see all of them dead.

Edit: I by no means endorse any DK is op message. Thank you.

Are you sure that's the body part you use?
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah that fight was a ton of fun. It was the first time I fought on that terrain and it was exciting.

We actually finally killed you at some point in the video. DK emps with personal healers are hard to kill lol.

Overall, I'm bored of the same keep defense and assault fights. They almost always play out the same way.

Stack in ball. Manuevers and immovable. Rush upstairs. Clear oilers. Rush front or back flag, take other afterwards. Rinse and repeat.

That crap is stale. The open field fights on terrain we've never explored before, now that stuff is exciting.

• GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video Hova. Too bad you guys can't get your scrolls back even when other factions are trying to help you though. I'll be more impressed when I see a video of you taking Arrius. :3
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Great video Hova. Too bad you guys can't get your scrolls back even when other factions are trying to help you though. I'll be more impressed when I see a video of you taking Arrius. :3

So EP can keep dropping more camps and lag it out? Meh.
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well hopefully this patch will help on that.

If EP can take Glade though, DC should be able to take Arrius.

I'm just giving Hova a hard time though lol. Comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well hopefully this patch will help on that.

If EP can take Glade though, DC should be able to take Arrius.

I'm just giving Hova a hard time though lol. Comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

It's all good, I took it as a little elbow rub between friends. A little friendly taunting.

The reason we haven't been successful is the few times we tried, we did it with 8, 9, and 11 people.

One of those times we caught the EP off guard and got into inner and was about 5 seconds from securing the scroll and running. Our pug scout however, called out EP camp, and apparently EP burned through three immediately. And within about 15 seconds, we were swarmed and overwhelmed. Part of that was my strategic fail as a leader.

But to answer your question, honestly, the guards inside a keep are more dangerous and challenging than most players we fight. They have a buttload of hp and do a buttload of damage and they have personal healers and get siege shields.

• gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I was there I woulda pulled out my iphone to start recording while yelling Worldddd Starrrrrrr.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So EP can keep dropping more camps and lag it out? Meh.

I have been to Glademist 3 times the past weeks since the removal of camps and everytime DC dropped several camps in a row. It goes both ways.

Edited by frozywozy on November 24, 2014 9:14PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

We're not here to joke -_-

We're here to compete.

Signed,
    N.M.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We're here to compete.

Signed,
    N.M.

Pffft.

Would it blow your mind if I told you you could do both?

laffoff89-sm.jpg

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the best, and perhaps most lucky situations I've ever seen, and I've been pvping since 'Nam. Proud to be daggerfall.
    Approved By Lord Fixate
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Rooty
    Rooty
    ✭✭✭

Plus having the queen (Aerendyl) and prince (Prett)

The name "Prince Prett" makes me slightly aroused.

Also, I particularly enjoy the work of your healers in this video. They seem like super swell guys.

@Agrippa_Invisus‌ ... we're coming for you.
    Edited by Rooty on November 24, 2014 9:48PM
    No Mercy
    Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    WHERE IS SHE?!
    #FreeBraidas
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    No Mercy... first of all you suck. Anyone can make a video of any group beating any group. Your lack of skills is pathetic, but humerous. If myself running with The Moonlight Crew made videos, there would be so many of us beating you (which i counted 4x last evening) that it would take up so much data the internet would crash, and each and every 1 of you controlling your toons would be hunted down IRL and on internet media and be rediculed so badly, you would never EVER play another MMO.

Give it up son, just quit while your ahead... no wait, scratch that... KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN FARM YOUR AP :smiley:

I don't even like NM (a certain "best DK NA" and I have had too many words for that), but you're just being silly. NM is easily one of the best in game at what they do. I'd love to see videos of you wiping them with similar numbers, but I doubt they exist.

Edited by Satiar on November 24, 2014 9:55PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only question is who the hell is moonlight crew?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing ...
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭

But to answer your question, honestly, the guards inside a keep are more dangerous and challenging than most players we fight. They have a buttload of hp and do a buttload of damage and they have personal healers and get siege shields.

Especially when there's a lag spike.

There were some screw up on our side too. When we got your flag from Arrius, the plan was supposed to be to put it at Roe so we don't draw DC all the way down to Fare trying to get it. But it ended up at Fare and the red scrolls at Brindle and Roe and yah... :/

Dunno how things turned out after I went to sleep last night, but before that we did a big push on Kingscrest and Farragut hoping DC would push Arrius in the mean time, but it looked like DC got wiped and then they wiped us too. Dat Zerg. :/
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rooty wrote: »

Plus having the queen (Aerendyl) and prince (Prett)

The name "Prince Prett" makes me slightly aroused.

Also, I particularly enjoy the work of your healers in this video. They seem like super swell guys.

@Agrippa_Invisus‌ ... we're coming for you.

I'm not sure if that's innuendo or a threat.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if that's innuendo or a threat.

;)
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wall spell is just so broken lol

stacks, cheap, hits tons of targets, moves vertically as well, not easily visible seeing stacked versions I mean just LOL
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing ...
    It's an AD PVP guild. Unless it's a joke I'm missing.

I never know with you guys.

• Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭

We're here to compete.

Signed,
    N.M.

Come-play-with-us-1084115.jpg
    ^Stephen's advice for gamers
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully ZoS fixes this lag soon. It's hemmoraghing pvp.

ejesx.jpg
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an AD PVP guild. Unless it's a joke I'm missing.

I never know with you guys.

I wasnt making a joke at all. I cant see guild tags when I fight people, I can recognize alacrity, decibel, TKO, DiE Hijinx, etc but there members, I have never heard of the moonlight crew.

Hard to put players with specific guilds without the Guild titles