The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Ebonheart Pact] WELKYND

Miraculous
Miraculous
✭✭
Welkynd of Eboheart Pact is recruiting! We are a guild geared towards making social connections.

- We are mostly Veteran Rank, sitting at 70 members currently, with 5-15 members online at a time.
- We are more a family than a business, and so our Guild Store is extremely generous if even used. We usually store everything in the Guild Bank (for example, we have up to 10 stacks of every high-level crafting material in the bank, and only motifs and other rare items in the store).
- We hold guild runs every other Saturday, with at least 10 members attending, and we usually go through Public Dungeons, Craglorn, and Cyrodiil. We also hold guild runs for all levels, like races and fishing trips.
- Membership is obtained purely by getting involved.
- We use RaidCall.

We are looking for social individuals to join us in the fight for Cyrodiil in Chillrend. Veteran Rank is preferred, though all levels are welcome. We are not necessarily a "serious" PVP guild, as we started with PVE, so if you're looking for a guild that gives orders like an army, we're not the guild for you. We are more interested in recruits who enjoy group activities, both in PVE and PVP settings.

If interested, please reply here or mail me in-game (@mirawind).

Happy hunting,
Guildmaster Mira
  • cmanbornb14a_ESO
    cmanbornb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Needs less pants
  • dan0311
    dan0311
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, my account got ended at 8 sharp CST while i was in the middle of questing with Wade from Australia...thanks Wade, thanks Mira, and any other guildies that helped out or quested with me. For those of you looking for a great players guild in ESO, I recommend this one. Hasta la vista, baby!
  • Miraculous
    Miraculous
    ✭✭
    Dan! So glad to find you in the forum! We definitely enjoyed having you, and we'll miss you terribly. Thanks so much for the guild bank gifts! I can't bring myself to remove you from the guild, so you're just gonna sit there for a while, lol. (: