The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Blockade of Fire - 6000 Damage in 1/2 of a second

• Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is this new nvidia thing? im thinking 780ti for myself for xmas is it software that comes with the cards when you buy them?

He's talking about GeForce Experience and Shadowplay.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Ya'll need more Negates in your life.
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
    Options
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    here is the bottom line fellas

you cried a river with that energy ball from undainted line, a skill that was available to EVERYONE not class specific. got nerfed, we moved on.

you cried a river about fragmented shield, it was the best counter for impulse monkey spammers. it got nerfed, we moved on

you cried a river about impulse which is available to EVERYONE now that there is no real counter to it. it got nerfed to smaller range. we also moved on.

you are crying a river right now about elementalwall, which is available to EVERYONE. we will move on, we dont give 2 ducks in all honesty. lol

I just want you to know and understand two things:

1. dont you ever think that any nerf can stop us from killing and murdering masses. any game reward skilled players its only natural. so get better

2. sorry, I dont exploit, will never do, and dont need to. get on my level.

You are weak. Weak brag about using exploit, while he say that he doesnt using any. You are just a cheese build monkey whit exploits as all can see. You cant play fair, nor ever want to play that way. ESO favoring your type gamers, so here, we can say, you are real good player... but its just ESO.
    Options
  • StienDeath
    StienDeath
    ✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    Screen shot here. I was one shot by it lastnight. I've played against the guy a long time, and I do not believe it is something he intended.
    PVMp4q5.jpg

That player is legit.. He destroys me everyday haha

But I have notice on my dps metor and my FTC that unstable wall.. sometimes hits for a truck load of wtf...

Tired of getting trolled by ZOS MOD's ........
    Ban Hammer of Hear of Daggerfall
    Founding Member
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StienDeath wrote: »
    Screen shot here. I was one shot by it lastnight. I've played against the guy a long time, and I do not believe it is something he intended.
    PVMp4q5.jpg

But I have notice on my dps metor and my FTC that unstable wall.. sometimes hits for a truck load of wtf...
    :)
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVMp4q5.jpg

Even if a person just stood in the wall of fire, this numbers are still way to big to be true.
    Edited by killedbyping on November 10, 2014 5:37AM
    Options
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭
    W'R'X quit making people cry.
    Aldmeri Dominion

DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dzvjl.jpg
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes i doooooo but none of my sorcs want to be a negate bitch.
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    krim wrote: »

For real... Recruiting sorcs PST.
    Options
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

Yes we are now recruiting some negate hoes.
    Edited by krim on November 10, 2014 2:02PM
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Two things:
    1) I like how bolding part of the word gets past the word filter
    2) Any self-respecting, high-quality, Negate hoe will charge top dollar for her services.

When I selI my services I expect, other than good AP return, at least one top class healer in the group (or several NBs with sap essence) to keep me alive in those fights against good groups where Crit Surge returns feck all. After all my build is focused around Weapon Power, Spell Crit and Destro AoE so I that I get it up whenever necessary (my Negate that is).

If I see heals consistently lacking, I just Bolt Escape outta there and leave them to their doom.
    Edited by Maulkin on November 10, 2014 2:17PM
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Two things:
    1) I like how bolding part of the word gets past the word filter
    2) Any self-respecting, high-quality, Negate hoe will charge top dollar for her services.

When I selI my services I expect, other than good AP return, at least one top class healer in the group (or several NBs with sap essence) to keep me alive in those fights against good groups where Crit Surge returns feck all. After all my build is focused around Weapon Power, Spell Crit and Destro AoE so I that I get it up whenever necessary (my Negate that is).

If I see heals consistently lacking, I just Bolt Escape outta there and leave them to their doom.

Its just another one of my exploits :) tehe.
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    PVMp4q5.jpg

How do you feel about Mazdas being altogether superior to plebian Subarus?
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not suprised. By zos or any in defense of this exploit.

Pa

The

Tic
    Options
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    PVMp4q5.jpg

How do you feel about Mazdas being altogether superior to plebian Subarus?

They are not.
    Options