Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arena HM loot is not fixed ....

TheMast3r
TheMast3r
✭✭✭
We did three runs yesterday arena hardmode.

The loots are not fixed. Still all the setpieces (footman, healer, destruction mastery) are level 13. The random loot is 14 ;)

•Chests in veteran mode drop VR14 purples for arenas 6-10
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got V14 healer loot from the final chest. Obviously not what they said in the notes, but at least V14 healer/footmen/destruction mastery exists in the game.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    We got V14 healer loot from the final chest. Obviously not what they said in the notes, but at least V14 healer/footmen/destruction mastery exists in the game.

We just had jewelry at last boss ... so at least the last boss loot is working then. Now they just have to fix 6-9 :smile:

Edited by TheMast3r on November 10, 2014 12:30AM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've completed it twice on both my dps accounts and didn't get any masters gear, it's silly considering masters gear also drops from regular dsa now too. Which should be removed, that should just be a veteran dsa completion or at least maybe a different unique item set?
    Edited by Nifty2g on November 10, 2014 1:10AM
    #MOREORBS
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Yeah, I've completed it twice on both my dps accounts and didn't get any masters gear, it's silly considering masters gear also drops from regular dsa now too. Which should be removed, that should just be a veteran dsa completion or at least maybe a different unique item set?

I have not done DSA normal since the patch, only veteran. Are you sure that master weapons are dropping from normal also or did you hear it from someone who heard it from someone sort of thing?
    Edited by ericprydz82ub17_ESO on November 10, 2014 2:32AM
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didnt do it myself since patch, but Magnus linked me v14 footman chest when you guys did it @themast3r
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not done DSA normal since the patch, only veteran. Are you sure that master weapons are dropping from normal also or did you hear it from someone who heard it from someone sort of thing?
    Yes, Blue VR13 Master Items drop, there's been a few linked in guild chats.
    #MOREORBS
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheMast3r wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »

We just had jewelry at last boss ... so at least the last boss loot is working then. Now they just have to fix 6-9 :smile:
    What trip said, we even had a piece of vr14 armor drop from last boss. Clearly an issue with 6-9
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Just confirmed that master weapons do drop from normal DSA. They are blue and vr13 though ftl.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just confirmed that master weapons do drop from normal DSA. They are blue and vr13 though ftl.

I'm sorta glad about this one. It was supposed to be a unique and hard to obtain item, but Dragonstar Normal is exceedingly simple. At least this way the more powerful V14 items are only available through the traditional means (Serpent Hard, VDSA, top 20 PvP)
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... what do we get for the weekly or is that just bugged out and we get nothing?
    #MOREORBS
  • Michaeljdaveyb16_ESO

Yes, Blue VR13 Master Items drop, there's been a few linked in guild chats.

If its Blue, VR13, and not from the hardest content currently in game - it shouldnt be a "masters" weapon...
    clue is in the name zenimax!!!

I have also finished DSA vet 4 times now (3 since noob mode patch) and not had a masters weapon of any sort drop from the end! I've had V14 ring of the healer, V14 Sash of the healer x 2, and pre patch i got a V14 footman ring.

When they say that 6-10 now all drop epic V14, they do, but they drop Epic V14 Ornate items, Diamond Ring, Shadowspun Hats! Not quite the V14 epics we were looking for from stages 6-10 :trollface:
    "A man is only as great as the beard that wears him" - Sai Sahan
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's veteran dsa, come of the hardest content currently in the game, why should it also drop in normal dsa? Seems quite a silly decision to me.
    #MOREORBS
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, it did drop a v14 neck for one of us, but another still got a v13 armor piece. Seems like they just added the v14 in as a chance instead of replacing the v13s with them.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Neptonic
    Neptonic
    ✭✭
    Holy ***, Madini is alive. We did vet DSA twice and got measly v14 shoes of the healer type of loot.... I talked to several EP people who cleared and well.... Master weapons are 0 for 20 since 1.5 patch that i know of..... they need to check the drop ratios.
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    Holy ***, Madini is alive.

^^

Officer of Da Funk (EP NA)
    DSA Vet Fastest Time NA (83 mins)
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM