The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Maw of the infernal group

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a DK tank/NB healer and I REALLY want Maw of the Infernal set. So I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to group up and slay him over and over for the drops.

If you're interested lemme know!
~Thallen~
  • EpicPwnBacon
    EpicPwnBacon
    ✭✭
    Just a FYI, the Maw of the Infernal's Helm drops from High Kinlord Rilis and the shoulders are a reward from the undaunted chest.
    I have the set now and its pretty awesome cosmetically :smile: !
    Good luck on your delves!
    Edited by EpicPwnBacon on November 8, 2014 8:25PM
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a FYI, the Maw of the Infernal's Helm drops from High Kinlord Rilis and the shoulders are a reward from the undaunted chest.
    I have the set now and its pretty awesome cosmetically :smile: !
    Good luck on your delves!

Does it really? I thought it was from certain bosses? I've gotten a few drops from the boss that its after, not the final boss in the dungeon
    ~Thallen~
  • quarnyrwb17_ESO
    I'm pretty sure it drops from Maw the Infernal after all I got Blood Spawn's helmet from Blood Spawn the other day.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maw of the Infernal drops from High Kinlord Rilis, and is a unique case because most other helms drop from the boss of their likeness. I can confirm that Blood Spawn's helmet drops from Blood Spawn, this is not the case for Maw of the Infernal.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.