Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

LF Maw of the infernal group

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a DK tank/NB healer and I REALLY want Maw of the Infernal set. So I was wondering if there was anyone that would like to group up and slay him over and over for the drops.

If you're interested lemme know!
~Thallen~
  • EpicPwnBacon
    EpicPwnBacon
    ✭✭
    Just a FYI, the Maw of the Infernal's Helm drops from High Kinlord Rilis and the shoulders are a reward from the undaunted chest.
    I have the set now and its pretty awesome cosmetically :smile: !
    Good luck on your delves!
    Edited by EpicPwnBacon on November 8, 2014 8:25PM
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a FYI, the Maw of the Infernal's Helm drops from High Kinlord Rilis and the shoulders are a reward from the undaunted chest.
    I have the set now and its pretty awesome cosmetically :smile: !
    Good luck on your delves!

Does it really? I thought it was from certain bosses? I've gotten a few drops from the boss that its after, not the final boss in the dungeon
    ~Thallen~
  • quarnyrwb17_ESO
    I'm pretty sure it drops from Maw the Infernal after all I got Blood Spawn's helmet from Blood Spawn the other day.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maw of the Infernal drops from High Kinlord Rilis, and is a unique case because most other helms drop from the boss of their likeness. I can confirm that Blood Spawn's helmet drops from Blood Spawn, this is not the case for Maw of the Infernal.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.