Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dwemer Ruins List - Goggle Drive

Gillysan
Gillysan
✭✭✭✭
I searched and didn't find the info was already out there. Need people to contribute. Will snazy it up later. I'll check the thread here regularly.

ESO Dwemer Ruins List

Format, suggest copy/paste this into ZAM Notebook to do it like the Mage's Scholars do it:
Zone/Name/Type/Map Location Notes

Will have to figure out if I can add in those map pin graphics. Omitted the mob levels as that gets messy depending on if normal, vet, vet from DC or AD or EP.
Edited by Gillysan on November 14, 2014 4:07AM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else found the private instance (4 man dung - Darkshade Caverns) much better then the public ones for getting pages and parts for the new motif?
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure abiut Mtharnaz delve in Craglorn(only half of it have dwemers inside).
    And how to get other Craglorn delves into your template?

Craglorn
    Craglorn/Rkundzelft/Delve/south of the Lake of Teeth

Craglorn
    Craglorn/Rkhardahrk/Delve/northeast of the Seeker's Archive

Is it ok?
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dwemer_Ruins

uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dungeons

For the dungeons list just look at the description of the dungeon next to the link and it should mention whether it's a Dwemer ruin or not... or usually look for odd names. AD zones do not have Dwemer ruins atm. (to my knowledge)
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure abiut Mtharnaz delve in Craglorn(only half of it have dwemers inside).
    And how to get other Craglorn delves into your template?

Craglorn
    Craglorn/Rkundzelft/Delve/south of the Lake of Teeth

Craglorn
    Craglorn/Rkhardahrk/Delve/northeast of the Seeker's Archive

Is it ok?
    I'll put it under Other since it is not directly part of an Alliance. Maybe someday ZOS will make it so people can meet from across Alliances there. Sure seems the logical place where they could have done it.

All can view my template, not edit it.
    Edited by Gillysan on November 6, 2014 4:11AM
  • Rydik
    Rydik
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Vile Laboratory is closed after its quest is finished? I think drop rate of dwemer style is too low for so little number of delves, especially when your level to hight to get loot from them, I'm v1 now(molag bal alive), no dwemer dunge lootable for me now=(
    Edited by Rydik on November 6, 2014 4:18AM
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dwemer_Ruins

uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dungeons

For the dungeons list just look at the description of the dungeon next to the link and it should mention whether it's a Dwemer ruin or not... or usually look for odd names. AD zones do not have Dwemer ruins atm. (to my knowledge)
    Got those and I'll double check them. I know per lore when I started looking at this is that AD doesn't get any, but they get Ayleid Ruins. Except for the one oddball Raganthar.

• AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gillysan‌, AFAIK Craglorn delves are not group. Yeah, delves are for 4 people, but it's instance for only this group. It's not like a group or public dungeon (Razak's Wheel).
    Edited by AshySamurai on November 6, 2014 4:32AM
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rydik wrote: »
    A Vile Laboratory is closed after its quest is finished? I think drop rate of dwemer style is too low for so little number of delves, especially when your level to hight to get loot from them, I'm v1 now(molag bal alive), no dwemer dunge lootable for me now=(
    That's too bad about the Vile Laboratory. I updated the list.

Finish the Main Story of the Vestige and you will have the vet version of either DC or EP to explore. Containers, urns, etc. should still drop the motif pages in the normal zones.

Edited by Gillysan on November 6, 2014 4:44AM
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gillysan‌, AFAIK Craglorn delves are not group. Yeah, delves are for 4 people, but it's instance for only this group. It's not like a group or public dungeon (Razak's Wheel).
    Updated list.

• Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get back inside the Vile Lab in Coldharbor by hopping up to where the exit is located. However, there are barely any constructs and even fewer containers. Totally not worth the time to go there unless they add containers and spawns. At least they should give use some containers. Sent feedback.
    Edited by Gillysan on November 6, 2014 5:20AM
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i found this dwemer ruins in eastmarch
    what it can be? doors not enabled
    B0zM5cZ.jpg
    z59F7o4.jpg

Edited by QuadroTony on November 7, 2014 2:14PM
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what is this? feature dungeon/trial for next patches?
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    up
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gone to look but it might be the exit from that area just to the north.
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going by location, that would be Irkingthand or Raldbthar. Could be anything from planned content to worthless decoration.
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    We presently have no ruins in Cyrodiil? Looking at some of the lore there should be some, but I am no expert.

Lore:Dwemer
    Very little is known about Dwemeris, the Dwemeri language, but there have been many attempts to translate it using Aldmeris for reference and comparison. Several different, incomplete styles of written Dwemeris appear throughout Tamriel. The glyphs found in the ruins on Stros M'Kai differ significantly from those found in Cyrodiil and Morrowind, which suggests there may have been dialects or variations across the Dwemer clans. Some of spoken Dwemeris remains in prefixes and suffixes in historic names, such as "Volen-", meaning "hammer", and "-Fell" meaning "city", giving Volenfell; "City of the Hammer".

Please /feedback in-game and link this post.
    Edited by Gillysan on November 9, 2014 6:06PM
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm..
    There shouldn't be any Dwemer ruins in Cyrodiil at all
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    There lore you can cite regarding Cyrodiil?
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avanchnzel
    117 dwemer containers
    DSco6kE.jpg
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gillysan wrote: »
    We presently have no ruins in Cyrodiil? Looking at some of the lore there should be some, but I am no expert.

Lore:Dwemer
    Very little is known about Dwemeris, the Dwemeri language, but there have been many attempts to translate it using Aldmeris for reference and comparison. Several different, incomplete styles of written Dwemeris appear throughout Tamriel. The glyphs found in the ruins on Stros M'Kai differ significantly from those found in Cyrodiil and Morrowind, which suggests there may have been dialects or variations across the Dwemer clans. Some of spoken Dwemeris remains in prefixes and suffixes in historic names, such as "Volen-", meaning "hammer", and "-Fell" meaning "city", giving Volenfell; "City of the Hammer".

Please /feedback in-game and link this post.

This confuses me because I don't remember any Dwemer ruins in Oblivion.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it's a wiki and it could be wrong. Then there is lore of the game and what goes into a game or not. Still waiting for someone to cite lore that corrects or contradicts ruins in Cyrodiil.

Also QudroTony's map is pretty intense. :D
    Edited by Gillysan on November 10, 2014 9:48PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was this below, take from it what you will.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Orrery

in my opinion it should not have been there.
    Edited by Gilvoth on November 10, 2014 9:55PM
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes all of them are empty, becuse a lot of ppl farming them
    it must be fixed in the patch today
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is an erro i believe
    two Rkhardahrks ruins in the craglorn
    insted of one of them must be - Mtharnaz
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll see the duplicate name, wasn't careful when copy/paste from AshySamurai. Next time I'm in-game I'll check it out.

I figured out one way how to make and mark up maps. Linked QuadroTony's map and one I made so far to the list.

Sample, several more linked on the spread sheet.

Aldunz_marked.jpg
    Edited by Gillysan on November 12, 2014 6:15AM
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rkundzelft
    Rkhardahrks
    Mtharnaz

so it must be three delves in Craglorn
    Edited by QuadroTony on November 12, 2014 8:12AM
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    QuadroTony wrote: »
    Rkundzelft
    Rkhardahrks
    Mtharnaz

so it must be three delves in Craglorn
    I can't do much with this. Can you please rewrite this in the format I'm using on the spread sheet?

• Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mapped all but Ragnthar of the solo dungeons. It will be awhile before I get to that one, my enchanter will need to be leveled up. I'm going to work on what I have now and get some Dwemer Motif's.
  • QuadroTony
    QuadroTony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Significantly increased the number of lootable Dwemer containers in a number of locations. All Dwemer locations will now contain an approximately proportional number of containers for their overall size.
    Increased Inner Sea Armature containers by 50%
    Increased Santaki containers by approximately 50%
    Increased Razak's Wheel containers by approximately 125%
    Increased Lower Bthanual containers by approximately 300%
    Increased Yldzuun containers by approximately 400%

need to redraw all maps =)
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if this list is still complete or is there a more recent list of Dwemer Ruins available somewhere?
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife