The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Ways to help the LFG tool

Xnemesis
Xnemesis
✭✭✭✭
I have a few suggestions that would really help out the function of the LFG tool.

1) Give a bonus that rewards a loot bag from the undaunted that stacks to 7. This will be nice for those who can only play on weekends and encourage people to use the LFG tool more often.

2) Make the LFG tool queue you for a random dungeon. This will eliminate long queues if you happen to use the LFG tool and have a dungeon selected that nobody is running.

3) Make the LFG tool cross faction! The way it is now is just bad. Essentially you are limiting the players to 1/3rd of the player base, and even less since you don't know what dungeon anyone else is queuing for!

4) Give increase to experience and gold drops while running a dungeon if they used the LFG tool. I would also increase the drop rates of rare ingredients and other crafting materials while running dungeons using the LFG tool.

That is about it. Opening up the factions and making the LFG tool queue you for a random dungeon would speed up the time it takes to find a group and with the addition of the stacking bonuses and increase to exp, gold, and mats the LFG tool would flourish. Not only that but communities would boom, new friends and possible alliances would be make.

PS: Random dungeons would work amazingly now due to dungeon scaling. That was the only issue that was holding me back from making this suggestion a long time ago.

Just my .02 cents if anyone else has a suggestion feel free to add it in the comments!
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xnemesis wrote: »
    2) Make the LFG tool queue you for a random dungeon. This will eliminate long queues if you happen to use the LFG tool and have a dungeon selected that nobody is running.

3) Make the LFG tool cross faction! The way it is now is just bad. Essentially you are limiting the players to 1/3rd of the player base, and even less since you don't know what dungeon anyone else is queuing for!

This ^^^^ and

5) Allow people to queue for multiple dungeons.

new-lfg-tool-3-1256155683.jpg
    Edited by kewl on October 28, 2014 3:06PM
  • Xnemesis
    Xnemesis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes the ability to queue for specific dungeons should remain an option you just wouldn't use the random dungeon bonus for the extra loot bag.

Also would like to mention you can still use the random dungeon option with a guild run if you don't like running pugs. It would work the same as queuing solo you would just queue your group.

I would honestly just like to see the incentive or running dungeons raised and remove the faction limitations so we can PvE with a larger community. What is it they say an enemy of my enemy is my friend! Coming together for the greater good isn't a new idea and shouldn't ruin any lore.
  • Xnemesis
    Xnemesis
    ✭✭✭✭
    bumping this since it has surfaced as a concern in other threads and would like some feedback on my suggestions