The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

"Conceled Weapon"

Sav72
Sav72
✭✭✭✭✭
Concealed Weapon (Veiled Strike morph): The stealth speed bonus from this ability now persists if you weapon swap twice

I don't think this is working . I have it on hot bar 1, I swap to hot bar 2 and run slower in stealth.
Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you swap back to bar 1 and then ran slower? It's not supposed to do anything on a bar that's not active, the issue was that it didn't work after swapping back again.
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, Never mind then, I am sorry, I thought would work with 2nd hot bar also.
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• GreyPilgrim
    GreyPilgrim
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, guybrush is correct, the problem they were addressing was that if you switched back to a bar that had concealed weapon while still stealthed, the speed bonus would not kick in. You had to break stealth and then re-stealth every time you weapon swapped to get the speed bonus back.

Still patching, but I hope they actually got this right...
    Edited by GreyPilgrim on November 5, 2014 4:07AM
  • Jacques Berge
    Jacques Berge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, guybrush is correct, the problem they were addressing was that if you switched back to a bar that had concealed weapon while still stealthed, the speed bonus would not kick in. You had to break stealth and then re-stealth every time you weapon swapped to get the speed bonus back.

Still patching, but I hope they actually got this right...

Aww man, I feel bad for you... Surprise!!! Swapping weapons breaks stealth!!!!
    "Shadow hide you"

Jacques Berge - v14 NB - DC
  • Father
    Father
    ✭✭✭
    Yep.. you can't test if the passive persists since weapon swapping removes your hidden state.. so ya NB got crapped on again