The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

"Conceled Weapon"

Sav72
Sav72
✭✭✭✭✭
Concealed Weapon (Veiled Strike morph): The stealth speed bonus from this ability now persists if you weapon swap twice

I don't think this is working . I have it on hot bar 1, I swap to hot bar 2 and run slower in stealth.
Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you swap back to bar 1 and then ran slower? It's not supposed to do anything on a bar that's not active, the issue was that it didn't work after swapping back again.
    Options
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, Never mind then, I am sorry, I thought would work with 2nd hot bar also.
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

Options
  • GreyPilgrim
    GreyPilgrim
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, guybrush is correct, the problem they were addressing was that if you switched back to a bar that had concealed weapon while still stealthed, the speed bonus would not kick in. You had to break stealth and then re-stealth every time you weapon swapped to get the speed bonus back.

Still patching, but I hope they actually got this right...
    Edited by GreyPilgrim on November 5, 2014 4:07AM
    Options
  • Jacques Berge
    Jacques Berge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, guybrush is correct, the problem they were addressing was that if you switched back to a bar that had concealed weapon while still stealthed, the speed bonus would not kick in. You had to break stealth and then re-stealth every time you weapon swapped to get the speed bonus back.

Still patching, but I hope they actually got this right...

Aww man, I feel bad for you... Surprise!!! Swapping weapons breaks stealth!!!!
    "Shadow hide you"

Jacques Berge - v14 NB - DC
    Options
  • Father
    Father
    ✭✭✭
    Yep.. you can't test if the passive persists since weapon swapping removes your hidden state.. so ya NB got crapped on again
    Options