The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Werewolf WOW!

Zhoyzu
Zhoyzu
✭✭✭✭✭
First of all, the werewolf changes are amazing!

Secondly, The ult still costs too much for the time allotted.
Itll still be useless in PvP as you wont survive long enough in WW form to get a kill to devour to stay in form longer.

Either that or reduce the ult cost to 100 or something reasonable.

Its not really usable outside of small scale you have a strong level advantage and can wipe some lowly mobs.

Yea, It feels more Durable, it feels stronger, but its still no match for more then one Vr5 dwarven Centurion. I was Vr8 and it dropped quick and i didnt feel my life as a ww was being threatened. but i was only able to kill one before my timer ran out. which is ridiculous. I have WW maxed and i took the berserker morph.

Ult cost is still way to high or the time in WW is Way to short.

Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    werewolf will probably be a complaint topic from block happy people who get killed by the bleed..

other than that it will still be too short to be useful in the long run in its 1.5.1 form..
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.