The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Kicked to log in screen.

Syee
Syee
I have gotten randomly kicked to the log in screen today. Any toon doing different things every time. No errors shown upon arriving at the login screen. Could be standing around chatting or running along normally. Just boom login screen. Any ideas? Specs below I don't have anything overclocked.

AMD 8core 3.6
8gigs ram
280x Video Card
Windows 7 64bit
500gb HD
256GB SSD
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Syee
    Syee
    Additional info. No lag when this happens everything seems to be running normally when the kick happens.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sudden loss of internet connectivity somewhere between your LAN adapter and the ESO server, which you did not specify.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Syee
    Syee
    No loss of internet connection... That would be why I did not specify! Jeeze the Trolls come out in the forums as well. You even have a picture of a troll =/
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I was serious.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Syee,

We've opened a customer support ticket for you on this issue. They will be able to gather and analyze the information needed to determine why you are being kicked to the login screen, and will be with you via email shortly. Thank you for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Syee
    Syee
    Thank you.
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening all the time as of today.
    The same, going back to loging screen. Never hapened before. Many people reporting the same. As usual something (new)on your side Zos ...