Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Khajit being nerfed in 1.5

• Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.

here is a intresting reality..

NBs and raicals that give sneak attack or crit bonuses? they are going to suffer MUCH LESS from the sneak attack nerf in PvP, simply because they have those bonuses and others dont...
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on October 28, 2014 3:42PM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from giving you kudos for the insightful post, I have to call out the genius metaphor. That one's a keeper. :)
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    WWJLHD?
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreyBrow wrote: »
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Razzak wrote: »
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Good .It's how it should be .ZOS is making the game more realistic.

Why? What is it about the Khajit that is OP?

Who said anything about OP? In what strange universe isn't a dumb smelly cat under the foot of a Dunmer Dk. They don't even make good slaves compared to argonians.
    In what strange universe isn't a dumb smelly dunmer under the foot of a khajiit

>>Fixed.

You, Good Sir, need to brush up on your lore.

Dunmer were enslaved by the nords, if you don't recall.

Not sure where nords came in to the discussion about khajit and dunmer ...

But wasn't the lore involving dunmer enslavement (or even conquering) ret-conned in Morrowind with the Tribunal? Since they were still chimer until Azura's curse. I don't recall any province/race holding sway over dunmer besides the Akaviri and the empire. I guess if you want to get nit picky Tiber was a nord, but even the high king of Skyrim was beholden to him.

Either way, dunmer enslavement or not, Pact > *.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    istateres wrote: »
    Trust me, when the S**t hits the fan, it's the Argonian's that you should fear. Now that we're free nothing will stop us!

With racials like swim speed to run away faster, a whopping 15% to potion effect to stealth .45 seconds longer as you run, a disease/poison resistance buff and 6% healed to help with poor dating choices, I can see why...
  • Semfim
    Semfim
    ✭✭✭
    With racials like swim speed to run away faster

LOL, pls nerf swim speed... my main argonian is so OP because of it since ESO became a pirate themed fantasy. I mean, I use it ALL the time... I feel bad for other races in this Michael Phelps simulation game!

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

here is a intresting reality..

NBs and raicals that give sneak attack or crit bonuses? they are going to suffer MUCH LESS from the sneak attack nerf in PvP, simply because they have those bonuses and others dont...

I can not agree more: the bosmer passive say that i gain +10% damage from stealth attaks and i belive that kajith have the same so the stealthier races will be in any case better then the others ad it is now.
    Example
    With a snipe attak a Breton from stealth can do 1.5k , bosmer and kajith do 1650 DMG same stats and conditon if they nerf it it will become 1350 for the breton and 1485 so nothing will change we can still do more damage .
    This is referred to the perfect condition we all know now difficult is to reach that condition is 1 on 10 snipe shots so people who have choose a non stealth race maybe will chose another way to play
    Signature

• Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit... it's Khajiit. Like Cyrodiil.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cats
    Signature

• xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    come Kitteh kitteh kitteh, come! I have a bowl of milk for you here in the dark corner!

*Dunmer DK here*
    Edited by xMovingTarget on October 28, 2014 11:25PM
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raygee wrote: »

Yes..The other races do not know how to spell, it's not their fault since they are not the fastest, cleverest, and most beautiful of all creatures like the Khajiit are..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    MorHawk - the nerf to resto hit nb's hardest to be fair. If you need me to explain why your a pvp noob so I wont.

Dont call it fallicious. Is it or is it not making the khajit already crappy stealth bonus worse? Yes or no? answer = yes so it is a nerf to the already worst racials.

MorHawk why are you here? troll noovb
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raygee wrote: »

Yes..The other races do not know how to spell, it's not their fault since they are not the fastest, cleverest, and most beautiful of all creatures like the Khajiit are..

Only one of my 8 characters is a Khajiit, but yeah, they ARE great, I love Khajiits :)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arent Khajiit already one of most useless races in game ?

I mean, this 10% Stealth Attack bonus cannot be even compared to Static Stamina or Magicka or Health buff of other classess.
    There are almost no difference in damage betwin 10% Sneack attack bonus against Static Magicka or Stamina Buffs which would also lead to increased Sneack attack damage. But Magicka and Stamina buffs make ALL OF YOUR attacks stronger, while Sneak attack bonus works once per battle.

30% In combat Health Recovery for those, who just CANT be good tank are also just redicilous.

There are just 1 decent racial in Khajiit line - Weapon Crit.
    Edited by killedbyping on October 29, 2014 8:51AM
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spangla wrote: »
    MorHawk - the nerf to resto hit nb's hardest to be fair. If you need me to explain why your a pvp noob so I wont.

Dont call it fallicious. Is it or is it not making the khajit already crappy stealth bonus worse? Yes or no? answer = yes so it is a nerf to the already worst racials.

MorHawk why are you here? troll noovb

Wha...? I just...okay, I'm not even gonna respond to that. Have a laughing Putin.
    laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    WWJLHD?
  • Dalcboy
    Dalcboy
    Soul Shriven
    ALOT of people here need to retake reading comprehension... /facepalm
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not going to respond/can't due to lack of point
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has an bonus to stealth radius who is very nice in PvP.
    No not an nightblade just an sorcerer hiding then our ganking gained attention.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.