The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajit being nerfed in 1.5

Spangla
Spangla
✭✭✭✭
Great - cause wernt weak enough already! Now our stealth damage is being taken away to make us even easier cannon fodder for dk dark elf
Edited by Spangla on October 28, 2014 8:09AM
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good .It's how it should be .ZOS is making the game more realistic.
    Edited by PBpsy on October 28, 2014 7:56AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol?
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

Why? What is it about the Khajit that is OP?
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Razzak wrote: »

Who said anything about OP? In what strange universe isn't a dumb smelly cat under the foot of a Dunmer Dk. They don't even make good slaves compared to argonians.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    ?
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They shall feel the wrath of my furballs! Haaaack!!!
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • jackyd
    jackyd
    ✭✭
    Thank god only Khajits are affected by the stealth nerf ...derp
  • Loneshard
    Loneshard
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Elves need a nerf too!
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another mind boggling decision. Brought to you by those zany devs that brought you [insert dumb or broken ESO game mechanic]
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All minor races need a nerf, and bow down to the Nord master race :P
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    Meow
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why kajiths? I'm shure that my bosmer assassinis is getting nerfed too you know it says stealth not kajith, cats have paranoid issues
    Signature

• GreyBrow
    GreyBrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Who said anything about OP? In what strange universe isn't a dumb smelly cat under the foot of a Dunmer Dk. They don't even make good slaves compared to argonians.
    In what strange universe isn't a dumb smelly dunmer under the foot of a khajiit

>>Fixed.

You, Good Sir, need to brush up on your lore.

Dunmer were enslaved by the nords, if you don't recall.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meow

woof woof
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GreyBrow wrote: »

>>Fixed.

Stop this silly bickering and bow down to the Nord master race :P
  • istateres
    istateres
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trust me, when the S**t hits the fan, it's the Argonian's that you should fear. Now that we're free nothing will stop us!
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jackyd wrote: »

This.

Can someone explain why they think that Khajiit are the only stealthy characters?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I fully agree with this statement.
    Wololo.
  • Lord_Kreegan
    Lord_Kreegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone explain why they think that Khajiit are the only stealthy characters?
    StealthIER

My alt dual-wield nightblade Khajit is not a glass cannon; she is more like an instant-killing Gatling gun.

In that respect, I have to admit she needs a nerf. Compared to my other characters, she is a killing machine. [NOTE: Talking PvE only...]
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthIER

My alt dual-wield nightblade Khajit is not a glass cannon; she is more like an instant-killing Gatling gun.

In that respect, I have to admit she needs a nerf. Compared to my other characters, she is a killing machine. [NOTE: Talking PvE only...]

OK. But you realize that Bosmer have an identical racial passive for stealth, right? And that the only adjustments to stealth damage are being applied to PvP?

This isn't a "Khajiit nerf" any more than it's a Bosmer nerf, or a Nightblade nerf, or a player-who-uses-invisibility-potions nerf. It's just a change designed to get people in PvP to stop making every character a stealthy one.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreyBrow wrote: »

>>Fixed.

I don't, when the hell did that happen? Nords abhore slavery.
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm so we have a stealth passive and the NB Class has stealth passives and even skills which - 10% of the time when they work give invisibility but I shouldnt use stealth. Riiiiiiiiiite.

Just give me a dam race change so I can have an extra 250+ magica. Please ZOS read this and tell my why Bosmer and Khajit need nerfing? Compare the racials of these two class's to dark elf or high elf and wth conclusion is the only logical one drawn.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spangla wrote: »
    Hmm so we have a stealth passive and the NB Class has stealth passives and even skills which - 10% of the time when they work give invisibility but I shouldnt use stealth. Riiiiiiiiiite.

Just give me a dam race change so I can have an extra 250+ magica. Please ZOS read this and tell my why Bosmer and Khajit need nerfing? Compare the racials of these two class's to dark elf or high elf and wth conclusion is the only logical one drawn.

Neither of these races are being nerfed. Damage from stealth (and only damage from stealth) is being nerfed in PvP only. If you were relying on the whopping 10% bonus to damage from stealth for winning PvP matches, then the problem isn't with the game.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My father was right ... I should have never married a Khajiit.
    I wanted to see the world, explore foreign lands, eat exotic foods, not pull my hair over a moon-sugar addict!

Do you remember who this is from? ;)
    Wololo.
  • ExiledKhallisi
    ExiledKhallisi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeevin wrote: »
    Another mind boggling decision. Brought to you by those zany devs that brought you [insert dumb or broken ESO game mechanic] such as block casting

Fixed
    >>>>>>>>(DC)Guild Master of Biestas 250+ Active Members<<<<<<<<
    ||||||Vr14 Sorc: Darkened Soul vr14 Templar: Tiffaney||||||
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit racials are the most useless of any race.

+6% weapon crit - useless because everybody is wearing impen
    +35% health regen - basically only amounts to +11 health regen, which is useless
    +stealth damage - stealth is being nerfed, and stealth was too situational to begin with

Edited by Aeratus on October 28, 2014 3:13PM
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerevarine - 10% is crap that's my point, why is it getting crapper? I really dont get why you are here disagreeing ?
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spangla wrote: »
    nerevarine - 10% is crap that's my point, why is it getting crapper? I really dont get why you are here disagreeing ?

Because it's fallacious in the extreme to cry that this is a nerf to khajiits, when this nerf affects all stealth attacks, and kitties, tree-huggers and NBs just happen to get bonuses towards stealth attacks. Using that logic, the Resto Staff change was a nerf to Templars. It's simply ludicrous, especially given the abundant evidence that the current situation is untenable. The below, for example: http://s18.postimg.org/p99ahug6x/willkill.png
    Edited by MorHawk on October 28, 2014 3:29PM
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • Darkeus
    Darkeus
    ✭✭✭
    what a lie... stealth dmg is nerfed not racials...
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to agree.