The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

LFG - Post here to find players to play with

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Heya everyone,

Let's use this thread to organize rendez vous, and groups with other players on the PTS!
Most of the content is GROUP content, and its not always easy to find people to play with, even when you have a guild! Therefor, the content on the PTS is not enough tested!

Please report this post to make it a STICKIE.

• Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MONDAY 27-10-2014 --- 21h (Paris) / 4 pm (NewYork)

Undaunted Pledge
    Premade character lvl 45 - Daggerfall Covenant

I'm organizing a group tonight to test more the Pledge. I'm sure to have at least one guildie with me. Feel free to contact me @Elloa arround that time or to tempt your luck queuing in the LFG group.

Edited by Elloa on October 27, 2014 5:54PM
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice post. I would like to join, but unfortunately it will be deep night for me. Good luck with testing.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wednesday 29-10-14 --- 23h (Paris) / 6pm (NewYork)

City of Ashes Veteran
    Premade character Vet14 - Ebonheart Pact

2 Spots for the taking if you would like to try CoA :)

You can contact me here, or on Anook.com @‌Elloa or Twitter @Elloawendy