The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icy McWraitherson

• Limbus
    Limbus
    ✭✭
    Icy McWorthlesson is more like it
  • Brother_Numsie
    Brother_Numsie
    ✭✭✭
    I will call him 'Todd' and he will be mine. He is a Wraith and he is called Todd....

*hopes someone gets the darn connection*

Rest assured someone gets it. That someone is me. And I am that someone.

I have also gotten this.

As soon as I get mine he will be named Steve. ;)
  • Greatfellow
    Greatfellow
    ✭✭✭
    well in that case i am calling him "deleted" because i am not a nord and i do not like this nord skyrim type pet, im sory. -insulted actually, that they would even Think i would want something from skyrim when Clearly all i ever speak of is morrowind-
    i love elves and i am an elf, allways been this way, but somehow the devs think no one plays an elf i guess.

If you aren't joking... that's sad, and chill the heck out. It's the first of a ongoing program. We will get other rewards. Not EVERYONE plays a elf. Then again if you are a dark elf, you could kinda be in character with that attitude.

errr... I think he was joking....
  • Xzien
    Xzien
    ✭✭
    Mudcrab: Miss Crabtree
    Monkey: Not Johnny Depp
    Ice Wraith: Ice Cube
    Edited by Xzien on October 2, 2014 3:15AM
    THE DOCTA MCSAUCE OF NERDSAUCE
    Sorry bruh, I can't heal stupid.
    Xzien - Argonian Templar, Healer, Master Crafter
    Stop-Hitting-Yourself - Argonian Templar, Tank
    Kara Al'Ruk - Dunmer Sorcerer, Stamina DPS
    Daro'Zharr - Khajiit Nightblade, Murderous Kleptomaniac

I run the Tamriel Trade Center guild to organize scanning. Message me in-game at @Docta_Mcasty if you want to help out.
  • Tintaglia72
    Tintaglia72
    ✭✭✭
    I will call him 'Todd' and he will be mine. He is a Wraith and he is called Todd....

I have also gotten this.

But Steve was a bad Wraith, Todd was AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Brother_Numsie
    Brother_Numsie
    ✭✭✭

I have also gotten this.

But Steve was a bad Wraith, Todd was AWESOME!!!!!!

Steve never got a chance, he was cut down in his prime!!!!

(I honestly can't say who was more evil at the end of that episode.)
  • AoEnwyr
    AoEnwyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to name mine but given the multitude of fishy wraiths, I know how all those damned fishy sticks are getting made. I hope you are happy you slaughtering monsters (*hugs Mr Fishykins* Oh I just named him).
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't name it since I still didn't get it..
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP