The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Icy McWraitherson

Valen_Byte
Valen_Byte
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Dibs....on Icy McWraitherson for my new pets name.

What did you name yours?

Thanks for the gift ZEN!!!
***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
GM of BYTE
MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Ice Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qube.
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
  • PSLAnimal
    PSLAnimal
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Ex-Wife.

Because it's frigid.
    Animal (Ask me what the PSL stands for. Go on. Ask.)
    @PSLAnimal on the NA Megaserver
    Making people wonder just what the hell is wrong with me since 1961.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I named mine "deleted" cause that is what happened the second I got it.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PSLAnimal wrote: »
    The Ex-Wife.

Because it's frigid.

WOW Lol

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • KingRebz
    KingRebz
    ✭✭✭
    I named my horse Soltan; ill name my wraith Solt. lol..i know its crap
    V14 Sorceror [Ebonheart]
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are everywhere. lol
    Think I will get my monkey back out just to be annoying!
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frosty.

I like irritating people with my monkey.

Within; Without.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »
    Frosty.

Monkey McMonkerson will always be my favorite. But Ill rock the Wraith for a bit.

GM of BYTE
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DamitJanit wrote: »
    Ice Ice Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

PFFFFFTTT HA HA HA HA YOU SIR MADE MY DAY XD

I named my oath. Because zeni promised us the ice wraith before Septembers end and sure it's the 30th but still september and thus furfilled there promise. Some players may think zeni don't care about us are just doing what ever they want to get our money but this pet right here is proof they are listening to us and doing what they can to make this game worth it. So thank you zeni for listening.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frosty.

Monkey McMonkerson will always be my favorite. But Ill rock the Wraith for a bit.

I have an addon that keybinds a toggle to turn off my sound effects in cities just because of all the people that, like the previous poster, admittedly only keep the monkey out to annoy other people.

GG.
  • Spottswoode
    Spottswoode
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanilla Ice. Because he disappeared.
    Proud Player of The Elder Bank Screen Online.
    My khajiit loves his moon sugar.
    Steam Profile
    Libertas est periculosum. Liberum cogitandi est haeresis. Ergo, et ego terroristis.
    Current main PC build:
    i7 3770 (Not overclocking currently.)
    MSI Gaming X GTX 1070
    32gb RAM

Laptop:
    i7-7700HQ
    GTX 1060
    16gb RAM

Secondary build:
    i3 2330
    GTX 660
    8gb RAM
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    I've named mine Sir Freezes-A-Lot.
    #teamEmeric
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do we re-name a pet, because right now when i right clik on a pet, the only options i see are ...
    use
    delete
    link in chat
    mark as junk
    get help
    i dont see how to rename a pet.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frosty.

I have an addon that keybinds a toggle to turn off my sound effects in cities just because of all the people that, like the previous poster, admittedly only keep the monkey out to annoy other people.

GG.

Im glad you found an add-on that meets your needs, have a great night!!

GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    how do we re-name a pet, because right now when i right clik on a pet, the only options i see are ...
    use
    delete
    link in chat
    mark as junk
    get help
    i dont see how to rename a pet.

You can not actually re-name them, though I wish we could. It would be fun. This is just what we call them.
    GM of BYTE
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well in that case i am calling him "deleted" because i am not a nord and i do not like this nord skyrim type pet, im sory. -insulted actually, that they would even Think i would want something from skyrim when Clearly all i ever speak of is morrowind-
    i love elves and i am an elf, allways been this way, but somehow the devs think no one plays an elf i guess.
    Edited by Gilvoth on October 1, 2014 2:28AM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well in that case i am calling him "deleted" because i am not a nord and i do not like this nord skyrim type pet, im sory. -insulted actually, that they would even Think i would want something from skyrim when Clearly all i ever speak of is morrowind-
    i love elves and i am an elf, allways been this way, but somehow the devs think no one plays an elf i guess.

I dont even....I just dont...I dont know...

GM of BYTE
  • Tintaglia72
    Tintaglia72
    ✭✭✭
    I will call him 'Todd' and he will be mine. He is a Wraith and he is called Todd....

*hopes someone gets the darn connection*
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm considering Whisky on the Rocks :P
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

If you aren't joking... that's sad, and chill the heck out. It's the first of a ongoing program. We will get other rewards. Not EVERYONE plays a elf. Then again if you are a dark elf, you could kinda be in character with that attitude.
    Edited by sean.plackerb14_ESO on October 1, 2014 7:27AM
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not in character, im just stating the truth and my honest opinion.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe theres some confusion so ill just try to be as clear as posible, i just simply dont like the pet ice wraith. nothing more going on there with that. as far as me saying im an elf, what im saying is that my character in elderscrolls online is a elf, nothing more going on there. just the character i have.
    nothing special or shocking there.
    im not roleplaying nor acting. im just saying i dont like that ice wraith and i prefer something different. nothing big and shocking or out of line with that, just a personal opinion. nothing more.
    Edited by Gilvoth on October 1, 2014 8:17AM
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, what is shocking and out of line is the fact that you seem to think the devs sit around thinking about what Hlaren_shortsheath wants. At least thats the way it sounds from your post.

The thing is, they dont have to give us anything. While many people wont like this ice wraith, others will. You have a right to your opinion and your dislikes but it comes off very abrasive... saying that you are insulted that they would think you would want this. Insulted? Come on man its just a silly pet. Nothing to be angry or insulted over.

They are planning for more rewards in the future, this is just the first one. Maybe you will get something you like. Maybe you wont. They are gifts and i personally think its pretty cool that they are doing this, may not be the reward some of us would prefer but a reward nonetheless.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will call him 'Todd' and he will be mine. He is a Wraith and he is called Todd....

Rest assured someone gets it. That someone is me. And I am that someone.

GM of BYTE
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elves...sigh,..it's always got to be all about them doesn't it.
    Edited by Evergnar on October 1, 2014 10:23PM
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I named mine "7 of 900,000"
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is way too huge, it's a big immersion breaker to see so many of them following everyone. Don't get me wrong I'm sure as time goes on the mix will change, but they should be half that size so they aren't such a visual distraction.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Tintaglia72
    Tintaglia72
    ✭✭✭

Rest assured someone gets it. That someone is me. And I am that someone.

Thank you - thank you and thank you again :) I feel less alone now