The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update Question

NightDragon
NightDragon
✭✭
I would just like to know why yesterday I was updating PTS since I have not updated it in awhile due to internet usage limits. It did about 26% yesterday then I paused it then wanted to come back at a later time. It checks download for a bit but then it starts back at 1%. why is it doing this. Also I have un limit usage now but I would just like to know why its doing this for future reasons. If this is in the wrong section I am sorry and please move it. Thank you
  • ZOS_AlvinM
    ZOS_AlvinM
    ✭✭
    Hi @NightDragon‌. If you hit 'Pause' the launcher will start at 1% on re-opening as a file verification check, just to verify the integrity of the files already downloaded. If you're hitting 'Cancel', however, it will remove the all the files.

In addition, it's possible that your anti-virus is deleting the files as 'Untrusted Sources" if you have it setup in real-time scanning mode or if it does a daily check.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • NightDragon
    NightDragon
    ✭✭
    ZOS_AlvinM wrote: »
    Hi @NightDragon‌. If you hit 'Pause' the launcher will start at 1% on re-opening as a file verification check, just to verify the integrity of the files already downloaded. If you're hitting 'Cancel', however, it will remove the all the files.

In addition, it's possible that your anti-virus is deleting the files as 'Untrusted Sources" if you have it setup in real-time scanning mode or if it does a daily check.
    Thank you. I don't know if it my anti virus since I don't really check the settings in that really. Perhaps I did click cancel by mistake. I will know this for next time. I will see what happens for when update 5 hits the PTS.