The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should Hireling email SUBJECT correspond to contents (i.e. Enchantment Runes instead of Raw Mats.)?

Enkil
Enkil
✭✭✭✭✭
The way that I am suggestions is already done for provisioning. Those hireling mails say "Getting Groceries." The team that does these puts a lot of time and creativity into them and I love them. What I am suggesting is that the crafting title be included in the subject line. Perhaps new subject lines could read....

Cloth Fibers (Clothing)
Logs & Timber (Woodworking)
Ore and Alloys (Blacksmith materials)
Runestones (Enchanting materials)

If you vote NO, please elaborate....
Edited by Enkil on September 29, 2014 9:04AM

Should Hireling email SUBJECT correspond to contents (i.e. Enchantment Runes instead of Raw Mats.)? 23 votes

Yes
56%
NestorDaenerysbigscoothb14_ESOBleakravenAnath_QKirito144HamfasttengriElsonsoEnkilTarukmocktoSaskyZosia 13 votes
No
13%
Valen_ByteArtemiisiaspringbound 3 votes
Don't care or just want to see the results
17%
KalmanSpAEkuseNumbraWoolenthreads 4 votes
Other
13%
aklairenb14_ESOSpectrasoul AlexDougherty 3 votes
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    I like them as they are now, I like an amusing story, and some of them do relate to the mats you are getting, but it's not vital, the funny story is.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    The Stories are fine and need to be kept.

I would like to see what type of raw materials are in the email in the subject line from the attachment as I have mules that generate these emails and then my crafters open them. I have had to shuffle things around between crafters because I save the attachments from the wrong emails. Does not happen often, but this would stop it from happening more often.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Provisioning hirelings do currently (Getting Groceries) and it's quite a bit better than the endless "Raw Materials".
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    While it really does not matter, it's a small change that would be nice... sort of like the "Personalized" notes that come with them.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • aklairenb14_ESO
    Other
    hirelings are not a good idea. I hate the hirelings PERIOD, they are not necessary. Everything you need you should get by foraging for it. The only thing i can see hireling used for is extra. You should not have to be dependent on them; thats the way i am... I hate it so much it makes me take a nap when i think about it. There use to be a problem with getting mud crap. I can see thats not a problem anymore. NOW its still oats and tomatos. The drop rate is HORRIBLE. When you do this it puts a gap into people game play. It leaves them with a "what am i to do now". To crafters once the materials are gone they are done for today. (For me thats the case).
    Edited by aklairenb14_ESO on September 30, 2014 5:58AM