The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 500 - Cannot Access My Account

Kyle8497
Kyle8497
Soul Shriven
I decided to purchase the game today after being a beta tester, and after it finally downloaded and installed everything I attempted to log into the website to purchase subscription for my account.

Turns out, every time I try to access the page https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account, I get the Error 500
We're sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found
message screen. That being said, I cannot reset my password (As I have forgotten it) to log in and play.

I've already read the common error messages thread and have completed every step, to no avail. I've also tried to log into the website on my phone's cellular signal and the Error 500 page doesn't even load.

Is there something wrong with the website its self? What else can I do?

UPDATE: I cleared my cookies again and noticed that apparently when I do go to the link, I can log in; ALTHOUGH, after I submit the login it brings me to the error page. I'm not sure if it's the correct information, still Turns out it is my correct information. Is there something corrupted about my account? I tried to log onto the game with the same information but it tells me they're the wrong details.
Edited by Kyle8497 on September 30, 2014 12:16AM
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Kyle8497,

We have created a ticket especially for you. Our team will contact you as soon as possible to investigate your issue and find a solution to avoid this problem again.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Kyle8497
    Kyle8497
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_PierreL‌

Thank you for your assistance.
  • tbelkholmb14_ESO
    tbelkholmb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue.
  • ajv-88b14_ESO
    ajv-88b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    As am I
    Purchased the game today after being a beta tester. I'm having the same issues as this person.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

I have created a ticket for both of you. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post