The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Store Bug?

ebunts14_ESO
ebunts14_ESO
✭✭✭
I went to put some items up to sell on the guild trader, but the sell option is darkened out. I can do the search and check items that is already posted to sell.
Edited by ebunts14_ESO on September 29, 2014 5:01PM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @ebuntsb14_ESO,

Can you please check your guild rank as well as the permissions associate with that rank in the Guild tab? It's possible that the guild leader removed the permission to post items in the guild store for your rank. If that isn't the case, please let us know and we'll be happy to continue looking into it!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just in case...are you walking up to your own guild trader (guild you're a member of) or some random guild trader?
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    I have that, along with the "search" option being greyed out some times (even before having done any search whatsoever).
    Closing the store tab completely and reopening seems to fix it.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /reloadui fixes it too.

It usually happens when you go to a guild trader and just look at the first page of warez and don't buy anything and then immediately go to the next guild trader, the menu of the next one will be gray and not interactive.

This bug has been around for several weeks now and as said above, /reloadui will fix this until you get to the next trader.
    :(

PS: @ZOS_GaryA