Maintenance for the week of November 12:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– November 12
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 13, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 13, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – November 13, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Mounts should be revamped (add horseback combat, and allow 2 or more to ride the same mount)
Plenty of free to play MMOs have mounts that allow for 2 more more people to ride on it of the owner of the mount allows it. ESO is a subscription based, so it's an expectation that they have the same content as a free to play if not more.
Furthermore they should add horseback combat (or if other mounts come out they should have combat too), Skyrim Dawngaurd added this mechanic, and ESO should copy it. The player riding the mount can swing his/her sword left and right or fire arrows from their bow while riding. This will make PvE more fun but it can also make PvP amazing. PvP doesn't have to be just 100s of infantry vs 100s of infantry. It can be more organized and some of those 100s of players can choose to be cavalry and ride into the battlefield on horse. This also opens more stratigic options,(ex. Infantry go take them head on, cavalry come around the back and flank them!). And horse combat won't be OP as in Skyrim Dawngaurd it takes alot more precision to attack while on horse and combat its still more effective on foot than it is on horse. They can also make a way to limit the percentage of players in an area that will be cavalry opposed to infantry.
If ESO combines horse combat with 2 (or more) people riding, the possibilities become endless. The person riding the mount on the front can control the movement of the mount as well as swinging his/her sword at enemies, while the person riding the back can use his/her bow in arrow to shoot at enemies at the same time. Or there can be another combination, this feature would make ESO so much more fun. It can work similar to a segment of the final boss in Zelda Twilight Princess (1 player rides the horse and uses sword combat, the second player sits in back and uses bow combat at the same time).