The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Three most annoying bugs since 1.4.3

Larkhil
Larkhil
Soul Shriven
Ok I've been quiet patient but now I'm seriously fed up with all these bugs.

1 : the grouping does not work. The group leader keeps disapearing, preventing group changes unless we leave the group then regroup. Also some players are unable to group because "CAN'T FIND PLAYER" when he's standing right in front of me.

2 : FPS drops, espacially (mostly after a loading screens) swaping weapon results in a loss of at least 10 fps. Again, have te relog to hope a fix.

3 : after a loading screen all progress with a skill line is lost and comes back to how it was at the previous loading screen.

All past bugs were annoying but game play was not as impacted as with these three.
Hope a fix is coming, soon, very soon.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Larkhil,

Issues 1 and 2 are being looked into for future patch fixes. The investigation remains active on both bugs. Keep an eye on the patch notes for more information.

We're unfamiliar with issue #3 though. Would you mind elaborating a bit further, and possibly add some screenshots to illustrate the issue? Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Larkhil
    Larkhil
    Soul Shriven
    Hi ZOS_GaryA,

I have experienced this bug on multiple characters. It is particularly obvious on my templar :

I went to Coldharbour to grind zombies to level up the Dawn's Wrath skill line for the last passive (Restoring Spirit). I went past level 39 and put the first skill point in this passive, then went to Cyrodiil but after the loading screen I checked and Dawn's Wrath was back to level 38. The passive still had the skill point.

This bug does not seem to happen on every loading screen, but it is still there.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Larkhil,

Thanks a ton for elaborating, we really appreciate it! It appears to be an issue with the UI that we are currently working on. ZOS_JessicaFolsom provided a bit more information in this thread, and I'll include the text of her comment below:

We understand that this issue, on the surface, looks like you are losing skill line progression. After investigating this problem, we found that this is purely a visual bug—no one is actually losing skill line experience. This is related to the UI not reporting the correct value from the server.

To explain a little more in depth, both the client and the server independently go through the routine of updating your skill experience. In some fairly rare cases they can get slightly out of sync—sometimes you’re actually earning slightly more than it looks like, sometimes slightly less.

We hope this explanation helps. We are working on a fix for this UI issue, and thank you for reporting it to us.

For the the issues with the frame rate, we suggest using the Full Screen option in the Video section of the settings menu as opposed to Fullscreen (Windowed) or Windowed. This has assisted many players who were experiencing issues with their frame rates.

If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Larkhil
    Larkhil
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know that it's being dealt with.

Until next time !