The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

9/23/14 - PTS Maintenance

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that the maintenance on the PTS today is to just update the build so it's currently the same as what you see on the Live megaservers. The only thing we are adding are patches 1.4.4 and 1.4.5.

You can expect to see Update 5 hit the PTS sometime next month, but not today. Sorry if the maintenance got your hopes up!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing we are adding are patches 1.4.4 and 1.4.5.

Is 1.4.5 the next patch or the name for the hotfix that was pushed out today?

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • jackleminer55
    jackleminer55
    ✭✭✭
    Wait... next mont or next week @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ ‌?
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait... next mont or next week @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ ‌?

Definitely next month, could be next week as Wednesday is the first.
  • Beakster
    Beakster
    I wonder if they forgot to turn it back on??
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I was going to do something before I left work today and, for the life of me, I cannot remember what that was. Oh well, I am sure it will come to me when I get back from my 2 week vacation." :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on September 24, 2014 2:26AM
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    After a lot of bugfixing for Update 1.4, I think we can expect Update 5 for ~8th October.
    Edited by Kego on September 24, 2014 8:06AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the client they deployed for PTS is 1.4.4.1055250, same as Live.

I remain hopeful that they will start a policy of posting the upcoming patches to PTS before deploying to Live. I have two reasons; the first is to get feedback on upcoming changes that impact characters. Second is to allow the people who do patch deployment the opportunity to deploy to a customer facing system before doing the Live update.