The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weapon specific enchantmants suggestion.

mousekime111rwb17_ESO
Okay so I've seen a lot of critique on the unique enchanted weapons, such as their traits - lack of set bonus and - not quite worth it enchantments. I, for one see a great opportunity for DS arena to still be a massive -carrot on a stick- without turning it into a 'have this gear or die' situation.

Have the vet mode drop BoP glyphs for the weapons - of legendary quality of course. I for one would definitely choose to enchant a dagger to do that little bit more bleed damage over a simple + weapon damage enchant, the difference may be minor - but it does boost my numbers - albeit slightly.

Also I'd really really like to see a whole slough of enchantments for every weapon ability. (and will post some ideas for them (and bear in mind that these are haphazard ideas formed during my writing of this and thus will likely either be stupidly strong or stupidly weak, but I'm just throwing this out there))

The first 5 flurry ticks all have a 20% chance to hit for the last tick damage value, Sparks - applies to ranged attacks. whirling blades does 30% more damage to enemies under 25% health,- Shrouded dagger immobilizes -

Volley deals more damage the less targets in the aoe (cap of 50% increase on a single target) Scatter shot deals more damage and costs less - arrow spray deals 30% more damage to first target hit - snipe, 15% chance on critical hit with a basic attack to make next snipe instant cast with no minimum range.

critical charge no longer has a minimum range - uppercut has 100 ms less cast time, reverse slash, higher damage, reduced cost, momentum- regen 2% max stamina per second while active.

Elemental wall first tick does double damage. - Weakness to elements - increases crit chance against target by 4% - force shock - further increase chance to apply status effects - -Impulse abilities get a range increase of 5 meters in radius.\

Rapid regeneration - targets of rapid regeneration have a 10% chance on taking damage to regenerate 20% of damage taken. - Blessing of protection - Reduced cost increased healing - Steadfast ward - now shields the second lowest health ally for 33% the value of the main shield. Siphon - Increases critical strike chance of allies against target by 3%

Low slash - puts target off balance (standard enchantment cool down applies) - Defensive posture - decreased cost - Shield charge - grants 5% DR for 5 seconds after charge. - Power bash - target remains stunned for 1 second after disorient ends.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ - Curious to know dev thoughts on the benefits / detriments this idea if implemented would have on the game.
Edited by mousekime111rwb17_ESO on September 15, 2014 4:48AM
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    Some good ideas in here IMO.
    Officer of Da Funk (EP NA)
    DSA Vet Fastest Time NA (83 mins)
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • mousekime111rwb17_ESO
    Thank you sir :)
  • thorspark
    thorspark
    ✭✭✭
    100ms reduced cast time on uppercut would make it ... instant. I'm quite sure that with this one, you would have people willing to respec into 2H.

5 meters increase in impulse range ... that would make the best spammable pbaoe in game also the best ranged pbaoe. Not sure it's a good idea.

Other than that, these are good ideas.
    DK Vet 12 / NB Vampire Vet 7 / Sorcerer Vet 5 / Templar WW - Guilde Les pochtrons
  • mousekime111rwb17_ESO
    thorspark wrote: »
    100ms reduced cast time on uppercut would make it ... instant. I'm quite sure that with this one, you would have people willing to respec into 2H.

5 meters increase in impulse range ... that would make the best spammable pbaoe in game also the best ranged pbaoe. Not sure it's a good idea.

Other than that, these are good ideas.
    100 ms is .1 of a second, it would make it a .9 second cast time.
    and yeah maybe just a 2 meter increase in range or something :P.