The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Perma CC stun fixed in 1.4?

Zabus
Zabus
✭✭✭✭
Any word on perma CC stun being fixed in 1.4? It's been long overdue and I'm not sure why ZOS hasn't even bothered to look into it.
Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
  • JLB
    JLB
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, they were too busy fixing trivial bugs.
  • Sunrock
    Sunrock
    ✭✭✭
    Are you talking about that bug when you can move around but not use any skills while you lay on the floor? Sorry to few PvP'ing going on on the PTS to trigger it. So can't say. No campaign there are over medium ever....
  • JLB
    JLB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unbreakable CC, soft & hard CC combo...
  • Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sunrock wrote: »
    Are you talking about that bug when you can move around but not use any skills while you lay on the floor? Sorry to few PvP'ing going on on the PTS to trigger it. So can't say. No campaign there are over medium ever....

Yep, you're literally sliding on the floor for 15 seconds or more unable to do anything while the enemy destroys you.
    Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
    Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
    Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
    Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
    Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JLB wrote: »
    No, they were too busy fixing trivial bugs.

Correction: They were too busy breaking functionality that currently works. I have found more stuff that used to work and is now broken than I have found previously broken stuff that is now fixed.

• ozmorgudduth
    ozmorgudduth
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, and there will be even more broken stuff now because not everything has been found.

I'm waiting for 2H Passive Arcane Fighter to actually do what it should do for 2H weapons.

It did not work in 1.3 and I think it has been broken in 1.2, not sure wasn't using 2H back then.

How can I be interested in new dungeon garbage when they can't fix core passives...

I didn't really care about Craplorn trials and all, took the skillpoints and went back to Cyrodiil.

But hey, DK was weak in 1.3, let's boost it's poor light armor and damage with some nice nirnhoned trait... At least this will be fixed.
    /sarcasmoff
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    The crappest devs ever.
  • Moltier
    Moltier
    ✭✭
    Kypho wrote: »
    The crappest devs ever.

Its the management, not the devs.
    Devs mess things up ofc, but that happens in every game, and eventually/hopefully gets fixed.
    Here, they are not even working on important bugs/game mechanics.
    ZoS is working on "plans" for half a year now.