The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is there an add-on that tracks M'aiq the Liar's whereabouts at the given time?

AngryNord
AngryNord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Having wasted more than half an hour yesterday trawling Rivenspire for M'aiq the Liar but not finding him at any of the "official" locations despite repeated /camp and relogs, I gave up. Is there an app available that is able to register his whereabouts at any given time?
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    We can only mark the possible locations on the map.
    Addons know less about M'aiq being anywhere then the user does.

Note that the M'aiq and several other Archievements share a set of common spawn points and they only spawn every half our or so.

There is currently such a addon in work and the limtiatiosn are also shown:
    http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2065
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • YakoTaki
    YakoTaki
    ✭✭✭
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That add-on gives a UI error when I try to change settings... I've done /reloadui without result.
    And typically, when I decided to go back to Rivenspire and give M'aiq _one_ last try, he showed up at once... D'uh.
  • YakoTaki
    YakoTaki
    ✭✭✭
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Having wasted more than half an hour yesterday trawling Rivenspire for M'aiq the Liar but not finding him at any of the "official" locations despite repeated /camp and relogs, I gave up. Is there an app available that is able to register his whereabouts at any given time?
    Unless of course he's lying about his whereabouts ...
    :)
    Edited by SirAndy on August 19, 2014 8:53PM
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    That add-on gives a UI error when I try to change settings... I've done /reloadui without result.
    And typically, when I decided to go back to Rivenspire and give M'aiq _one_ last try, he showed up at once... D'uh.
    Can you post that UI error?
    Errors should be stored in this file:
    "Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Logs\interface.log"
    YakoTaki wrote: »
    Destinations addon is up-to-date, it doesn't need compatibility tool.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »

2014-08-19T19:13:04.828+01:00 |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/App/LoadingScreen/LoadingScreen.lua:116: table index is nil
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/App/LoadingScreen/LoadingScreen.lua:116: in function 'GetOrCreateKeyEdgefile'
    EsoUI/App/LoadingScreen/LoadingScreen.lua:132: in function 'ZO_LoadingScreenZoneDesc_OnNewUserAreaCreated'
    4493392516811981881:3: in function '(main chunk)'|r
    2014-08-19T19:13:04.865+01:00 |cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/App/LoadingScreen/LoadingScreen.lua:116: table index is nil
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/App/LoadingScreen/LoadingScreen.lua:116: in function 'GetOrCreateKeyEdgefile'
    EsoUI/App/LoadingScreen/LoadingScreen.lua:132: in function 'ZO_LoadingScreenZoneDesc_OnNewUserAreaCreated'
    4493392516811981881:3: in function '(main chunk)'|r
    2014-08-19T19:19:51.970+01:00 |cff0000Lua Error: user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:112: function expected instead of nil
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:112: in function 'CreateOptionsControls'
    user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:147: in function 'ToggleAddonPanels'
    [C]: in function 'SetHidden'
    user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:294: in function '(anonymous)'
    EsoUI/Common/ZO_Options/ZO_Options.lua:147: in function 'ZO_OptionsWindow_ChangePanels'
    (tail call): ?
    (tail call): ?
    EsoUI/Common/ZO_Options/ZO_Options.lua:15: in function 'callback'
    EsoUI/Common/ZO_GameMenu/ZO_GameMenu.lua:52: in function 'TreeEntryOnSelected'|r
    2014-08-19T19:20:56.131+01:00 |cff0000Lua Error: user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:112: function expected instead of nil
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:112: in function 'CreateOptionsControls'
    user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:147: in function 'ToggleAddonPanels'
    user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:256: in function '(anonymous)'|r

• YakoTaki
    YakoTaki
    ✭✭✭
    Update >LibAddonMenu< or remove .
    Edited by YakoTaki on August 20, 2014 8:18AM
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »

2014-08-19T19:19:51.970+01:00 |cff0000Lua Error: user:/AddOns/Destinations/Libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:112: function expected instead of nil
    It was missing line in the Destinations.txt. Fixed in the new version (0.3.7).
    Edited by Garkin on August 20, 2014 7:05PM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This time it worked, excellent! I can already see that this is a very useful tool.
  • MissKiwiana
    MissKiwiana
    ✭✭✭
    Is this going to released over @ curse for download or no?

Oh hey Garkin - much thanks for your sky shard and lore book add ons which I just love to bits. <3
    PC Platform all the way! Windows 10.
    Guilds I belong to: Lone Wolf Help & The Conclave of Shadows.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Is this going to released over @ curse for download or no?
    You will have to ask @SnowmanDK, but I think it's much better to use Minion instead of Curse client - Minion installs addons from ESOUI site where is more than 650 addons. On Curse is just about 100 addons.
    Oh hey Garkin - much thanks for your sky shard and lore book add ons which I just love to bits. <3
    Thank you, I'm glad that you like my addons.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
  • MissKiwiana
    MissKiwiana
    ✭✭✭
    First time I have ever heard of Minion. I will look into that. Cheers. =)
    PC Platform all the way! Windows 10.
    Guilds I belong to: Lone Wolf Help & The Conclave of Shadows.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destinations addon would have been a time saver when I was doing Lightbringer/Crime Pays/Give to Poor. But what I really wanted was an addon that would track which of these I had for every zone, much like Rare Fish Tracker does for fish. Instead I had to check achievements journal or use my offline cheat sheet so I didn't reset timer for one I did previously. Feel free to use my idea programmers.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)