The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Running with a resto staff

Ifthir_ESO
Ifthir_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Please change this to something less...stiff.
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could put your eye out with that thing
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Change Circle of Life to 1% Crit Chance for Healing or Healing done instead of 1% DMG done per 10% Life.
    Problem solved.
    Edited by Kego on September 3, 2014 12:52PM
  • TaffyIX
    TaffyIX
    ✭✭✭
    Kego wrote: »
    Change Circle of Life to 1% Crit Chance for Healing or Healing done instead of 1% DMG done per 10% Life.
    Problem solved.

Not a bad shout at all that to be honest.
    Breton Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    EU Megaserver
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • heyguyslol
    heyguyslol
    ✭✭✭
    Problem solved.

Or quit QQ'ing about it and leave it as it is :P
    @heyguyslol

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1975
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DPS increase isn't really the issue of the weapon so much as the ability to gain back 10% Magicka with Heavy Attacks.
  • ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
    ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure this thread was about the character animation of literally running with the resto staff out. How did we go from animation to passives and DPS?
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens?
  • Tamanous
    Tamanous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem solved.

Or quit QQ'ing about it and leave it as it is :P

Accepting stupid design choices is not wise.

"Come to ESO where playing with a healing staff gives you the most damage!"

ZoS needs a wake up slap.
  • rashkosh127ub17_ESO
    If they nerfed the resto staff damage bonus then everyone would use a destro staff instead. Nothing really changes, except nightblade builds may be slightly gimped.
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    TaffyIX wrote: »
    Problem solved.

Yes but then make crit give ultimate only when actual healing. Casting heals on full health ally should have no effect. Only then people will give up healing sticks.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Pleira
    Pleira
    Stillian wrote: »
    TaffyIX wrote: »
    Problem solved.

Yes but then make crit give ultimate only when actual healing. Casting heals on full health ally should have no effect. Only then people will give up healing sticks.

Or people would just spam 'Spell Symmetry' to loose health that gets healed