The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Last Prodigies' journey to the Serpent in chronological order, the Serpent has 3.1m HP!!

Robert_Pendragon
Robert_Pendragon
✭✭✭
Edited by Robert_Pendragon on August 29, 2014 6:23PM
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice ;)!
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice :)

I'm a bit worried about the difficulty of the other bosses however. It seems you didn't have that much trouble clearing the bosses after the first.

But that's why we're testing it on PTS right? So ZOS can tune them & make them more difficult.
  • Azula
    Azula
    @DDuke

Stonebreaker and Ozara are mini-bosses, the trash is quite hard. There is still a "optional event" we aren't sure how to start yet.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm curious, have you been able to progress on The Serpent? And how about the optional event?
  • Robert_Pendragon
    Robert_Pendragon
    ✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Hey, I'm curious, have you been able to progress on The Serpent? And how about the optional event?

Sadly we haven't able to try out Serpent the past 2 days due to members being tired, thus no new discoveries on the optional event as well.