The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reloadui constantly

Tashira
Tashira
✭✭✭
How many others are having to consistently use reloadui to be able to interact with anything - quest, world items, even skill trees?
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    Just one of the problems am having.
  • gutterbunny
    gutterbunny
    Soul Shriven
    It used to happen every few minutes. Now reloading the ui doesn't work, I just crash to the login screen every few minutes.
  • Micallef
    Micallef
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get me started, Cyrodiil was a nightmare yesterday! Reloadui cleared none of the problems I was having.

Couldn't move anymore, out of the blue (normal movement with default keys as well as roll were not responding, though fighting was possible for both light and heavy attacks as well as skills) during a fight to take some resources. This lasted far beyond what one would expect from CC, the zerg had long since moved on to the next resource and I was still unable to take even one step. Re-log.
    Came back on to find my group mate invisible. Chevron was there and moving, even got heals, but his character was not there. Re-log.
    Came back on again to find everything back to normal. Yeah right! Doors not working!!! Re-log, but not before submitting a bug ticket for which I never received an e-mail.

It's amazing how quickly this game can switch from "awesome" to "awful" without so much as a patch or reboot. What we have here is a B-level game with a AAA price tag. Question is, how long are we willing to put up with it.
  • MissKiwiana
    MissKiwiana
    ✭✭✭
    Has been like this pretty much forever. Yep,I do reloadui pretty often during my game play.
    PC Platform all the way! Windows 10.
    Guilds I belong to: Lone Wolf Help & The Conclave of Shadows.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. What server is this happening on (EU/NA?) and is it limited to Cyrodiil or does it happen everywhere?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_HugoP
    ZOS_HugoP
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Tashira‌

As you already created a thread about this issue here: Reloading the UI, this one is now closed to avoid duplicates.

Thank you!
    Edited by ZOS_HugoP on September 1, 2014 1:43PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.