The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cadwell's Gold - Save Firsthold - Daedric Portals

rotiferuk
rotiferuk
✭✭✭
I am having issues with this quest. I have met up with Razum-Dar, destroyed the Sigil Stone and ported back to the courtyard.The door between Firsthold and the courtyard still has a quest marker on it showing 2 more Daedric Portals. However, no more portals are shown on the map no matter which way I go through the door.
EU Server.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @rotiferuk. It sounds like the quest pins may be misbehaving! The portals should still be in the area, if not pinned/appearing on your map. If you still cannot find the portals after perusing the area, please report this to the devs by using the /bug command. Thank you for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • rotiferuk
    rotiferuk
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, @rotiferuk. It sounds like the quest pins may be misbehaving! The portals should still be in the area, if not pinned/appearing on your map. If you still cannot find the portals after perusing the area, please report this to the devs by using the /bug command. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for your quick response. I have reported the issue as you advised.
    EU Server.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had the same issue (except in Cadwells Silver - so Vet1.) the 2 portals are there in the towers to the left and right extremes of the courtyard but the quest pins suggest you have to leave the courtyard, and on leaving indicate you should enter the courtyard
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • rotiferuk
    rotiferuk
    ✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Had the same issue (except in Cadwells Silver - so Vet1.) the 2 portals are there in the towers to the left and right extremes of the courtyard but the quest pins suggest you have to leave the courtyard, and on leaving indicate you should enter the courtyard

Thanks for the information. I have now found the other two portals and completed the quest :)
    EU Server.