The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a nice PvE-guild

vegardgjerlovb16_ESO
vegardgjerlovb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I am a casual player, that do enjoy my mmo's. I play several games at the same time (not at the exact same time, but you get what I mean), so I will be offline for small periods (like a few days) from time to time. I also have a wife and full-time job and a life outside of Tamriel.

I have been playing this game since beta. I started in january with that. I also started in the early start. Despite that I am just vr1. As I said - casual player. Plus, i do enjoy to explore absolutely everything, so I think I'm a much slower leveler than the common player.

I have been playing mmo's since WoW in 2005. I have long experience with these kinds of games and think I get the general mechanics behind most of them. I do enjoy the trading part of this game and know a lot of traits for most stuff. unfortunately I know them not on my main char, but on my first, so i need to level her a bit to get the skillpoints. When I do get there tho I will know all traits in all professions. Oh, and I do enjoy RP. Although I prefer to be the silent mysterious one, that's usually quite wicked when it comes down to it...

Now I am looking for a nice PvE-home. What I want is a guild with people I can run some dungeons and stuff with. And also some nice conversations about stuff. You get from me a guy that will join your group if I have the time. I am also considered a nice guy by most that know me. I am mature and just wanna have some people to have fun with.

Hoping that someone think I'm interesting :) If you do please just send an invite!

Feramyn Dayheloth (is my chars name.)

Edit: Silly me, thought "hey, megaserver and stuff", so didn't included where I was playing. I am playing at European server, and I'm a proud, although not especially loyal member of the Ebonhearth Pact :)
Edited by vegardgjerlovb16_ESO on September 1, 2014 5:11AM