Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sanguine Sanguinary - Friendly - Active - NA - EP - PVE - Teamspeak 3 server ! Now Recruting !

CaptnCreamsicle
CaptnCreamsicle
✭✭✭
RzvZJ3B.png

Sanguine Sanguinary was started by a group of ESO beta testers in Jan '14. Our goal is to create a community of players who get to know and help each other all while we enjoy exploring everything that Elder Scrolls Online has to offer. We love helping new players and do not ask anyone to change the way they like to play.

Our members get together every Friday 8pm ET for guild events. If for no other reason, it's fun to jump on our Teamspeak 3 server and talk gaming. It's also nice to clear dungeons and get achievements too though. Our YouTube channel @ www.youtube.com/sanguinesanguinary will start featuring our past guild events on a more regular basis soon. Sometimes we even do giveaways at our events.

epARyxT.png

PvE: It doesn't matter if you’re in the starter zones or heading to upper Craglorn. Our members are always ready to tackle quests, world bosses, delves or dolmens if you need some help or just want some company.

epARyxT.png

PvP: While PvP is not something we focus on, it is a big part of ESO. Once a month or so our weekly guild event takes us to Cyrodiil from one reason or another.

epARyxT.png

Trading: Sanguine Sanguinary partnered with The Debaucherous Tea Party to ally our guilds and form the joint trading guild Sanguine's Antiquities.

epARyxT.png

If you are interested in joining a laid back and friendly community then visit us at www.SanguineSanguinary.com and sign up today!

You can also contact one of our guild officers in game by messaging @CaptnCreamsicle or @Its_Brandalf
Edited by CaptnCreamsicle on January 9, 2015 2:49AM
GM NerdSauce
  • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
  • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
  • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
  • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
  • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
  • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Coming up this week in Sanguine Sanguinary. This Friday @ 8pm EDT we will be doing a world boss tour. We'll start in Stonefalls and work our way to Coldharbor. All levels welcome!

Also Veteran rank members are invited to join us for our alliance Trials event Saturday @ 9pm EDT. We will be teaming up, once again, with DTP to take on the Aetherian Archive!

Check the website at sanguinesanguinary.com for more details.
    Edited by CaptnCreamsicle on August 25, 2014 12:55PM
    GM NerdSauce
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As always the event last night was a blast, it's always satisfying contributing nothing to a group while running around naked and punching things to death :smiley:
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

• CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Coming up this week in Sanguine Sanguinary:

Thursday 6pm EDT - We will be journeying into Craglorn to complete the quests in that zone. All Vet level players welcome.

Friday 8pm EDT - For our weekly guild event we'll be traveling through the delves in Cyrodiil.

Saturday 9pm EDT - Sanguine Sanguinary and The Debaucherous Tea Party will be teaming up again to destroy our foes in Cyrodiil.

If you're undecided on what kind of guild you are looking for, feel free to send me an in game mail @CaptnCreamsicle for a group invite to one of the events listed. Then you can see if we are good for each other. 8^)

See you around Tamriel!
    GM NerdSauce
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just like to give a shoutout and say welcome to our new members @Skull1590, @QuietOne19, @dking5843, @teruk, @Marfether, @MukkaLukka, and @Hodgekiss. We look forward to getting to know you all and having a blast doing it!
    NerdSauce Gaming

• CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Coming up this week in Sanguine Sanguinary:

Thursday 8pm ET - We are heading back into Craglorn to do move quests! All vet level characters are welcome!

Friday 8pm ET - For this weeks guild event we are touring the public dungeons of EP. Bring any character you need to complete these with.

Again, If you're undecided on what kind of guild you are looking for and want to test drive ours then just send me an in game mail @CaptnCreamsicle for a group invite to one of the events listed.

See you around Tamriel!
    GM NerdSauce
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Sang Sang *waves*

When are we joining forces in Cyrodiil again? ^_^
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icy wrote: »
    Hey Sang Sang *waves*

When are we joining forces in Cyrodiil again? ^_^

@Icy I've had no internet access for the last week, but if memory serves we were supposed to be doing our joint events every two weeks. So we should have done a joint event last Saturday (Sunday for you Aussies) but maybe some wires got crossed and there was some miscommunication. Anyway my official answer is "Soon" :p

NerdSauce Gaming

• CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Thursday 8:00pm ET - Craglorn - Questing in Craglorn seems to be something people enjoy so we will keep it going when we have the numbers. Any vet level character is welcome to join us.

Friday 8:00pm ET - Guild Event: EP Delves - For this weeks general guild event we will be running through all the Ebonheart Pacts delves killing bosses and getting skyshards!

Saturday 9:00pm ET - Joint PVP - We will be teaming up with DTP to kill all the DC and AD we can find! Join us!

As always, If you're undecided on what kind of guild you are looking for and want to test drive ours then just send me an in game mail/whisper @CaptnCreamsicle for a group invite to one of the events listed.
    GM NerdSauce
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We took an impromptu guild photo last night and I wanted to share it, I'm rather proud of it! D25uhfU.png
    NerdSauce Gaming

• CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    This past friday members of Sanguine Sanguinary got together to take on the public dungeons in the Daggerfall zones. The nine of us decided it would be fun to take a group screenshot to mark the occasion. The following is a video of that endeavor. http://youtu.be/Cr3c4-gzVEo
    Edited by CaptnCreamsicle on September 29, 2014 5:51PM
    GM NerdSauce
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious video, I love that English accent :D .
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    This week in Sanguine Sanguinary:

Thursday 8:00pm ET - Craglorn - More questing in Craglorn! Any vet level character is welcome to join us.

Friday 8:00pm ET - Guild Event: Cyrodiil City Quests - We will be working on completing some more quests in Cyrodiil. While we're at it we'll probably grab some skyshards!

Saturday 9:00pm ET - Joint PVP - We will be teaming up with DTP to kill all the DC and AD we can find!

Message me @CaptnCreamsicle‌ for a group invite and Teamspeak info or visit our website at http://SanguineSanguinary.com
    GM NerdSauce
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to take a second to shout out to some of our newer members and say welcome and we're glad to have you! @Turn2TESO, @TheEnforcer831, @purplegem, @Blindhawk333, @Xzien, and @diabeticDemon ! Looking forward to lots of time spent in-game having fun with you all!
    NerdSauce Gaming

• Xzien
    Xzien
    ✭✭
    I've had more fun in the first night with Sanguine Sanguinary than any other point in my time in ESO. Definitely an awesome guild!
    THE DOCTA MCSAUCE OF NERDSAUCE
    Sorry bruh, I can't heal stupid.
    Xzien - Argonian Templar, Healer, Master Crafter
    Stop-Hitting-Yourself - Argonian Templar, Tank
    Kara Al'Ruk - Dunmer Sorcerer, Stamina DPS
    Daro'Zharr - Khajiit Nightblade, Murderous Kleptomaniac

I run the Tamriel Trade Center guild to organize scanning. Message me in-game at @Docta_Mcasty if you want to help out.
  • blindhawk333
    blindhawk333
    ✭✭
    absolutely awesome guild-made me feel very welcome! <3
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week in Sanguine Sanguinary:

Thursday 8:00pm ET - Vet Event: Craglorn Questing - Back to Craglorn! Any vet level character is welcome to join us.

Friday 8:00pm ET - Guild Event: Cyrodiil Questing - We'll be giving this another go and hoping we won't have to deal with all of the lame crashing issues this time!

Saturday 9:00pm ET - Joint PVP - We will be teaming up with DTP to bash in some DC and AD skulls!

Message me @Its_Brandalf or @CaptnCreamsicle‌ for a group invite and Teamspeak info or visit our website at http://SanguineSanguinary.com
    NerdSauce Gaming

• CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Here is what's happening with Sanguine Sanguinary this week:

Thursday 8:00pm ET - Craglorn Questing - Any vet level character is welcome to join us.

Friday 8:00pm ET - Guild Event: Achievement Hunt - Join us for an easy night of conversation as we travel around Tamriel to buy drinks for the Undaunted, give to the poor, rob merchants and so on.

As always, If you're undecided on what kind of guild you are looking for and want to test drive ours then just send me an in game mail/whisper @CaptnCreamsicle for a group invite to one of the events listed.
    GM NerdSauce
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭

Wednesday 8:00pm ET - Crafting Day - We will be having a go at our first every crafting day. Come and trade goods for research and leveling. We will be meeting in Riften. Message @CaptnCreamsicle me if you need help porting there.

Thursday 8:00pm ET - Craglorn Questing - Any vet level character is welcome to join us.

Friday 8:00pm ET - Guild Event: This week we will be letting the people choose! Join us at the Davon's Watch wayshrine to have a say in where we'll go and what we'll be doing!

Saturday 9:00pm ET - Joint guild trials - Sang Sang and DTP will be teaming up with our fellow EP guilds to take on the trials in Craglorn.

GM NerdSauce
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭

Thursday 8:00pm EST - Craglorn Questing - Any vet level character is welcome to join us.

Friday 8:00pm EST - Guild Event: Undaunted! Undaunted! We will be taking on four player dungeons this week all across Tamriel. Join us at the Undaunted Enclave near Mournhold at 8pm EST to sort out the groups.

GM NerdSauce
  • SamuelMSr
    SamuelMSr
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Anthony, thanks for replying to my forum post. I will contact you in game in a bit. I am still trying to figure out what I want to play so I am messing around with different classes.
  • Fragorders
    Fragorders
    ✭✭
    First active guild I have been in that is going strong and still adding members. The community this guild has built is one that is open to helping others, answering questions yet relaxed enough where you can enjoy chat. I have not had the chance to do any guild runs (will have the time after May) but from what it sounds like, it is a really fun time. Check them out folks, I think you will like what you see.
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Friday 01/09 Sanguine Sanguinary will be celebrating it's one year anniversary!

January 9th 2014 a group of Sanguine beta testers decided to join forces to form a guild. Even though some of those early members have moved on, they all were essential in the continued existence of Sanguine Sanguinary. Thank you friends for hanging out with me in 2014 and I look forward to many more adventures in 2015 and beyond!

Friday 8:00pm EST - Guild Event: Cyrodiil - Join us as we celebrate one year of guildieness with some adventuring in Cyrodiil. Maybe some questing or delving or even some good ol' keep taking!
    • As a special treat, there will be a giveaway for a 60 day prepaid subscription code for active members! Because the only thing better then playing ESO is playing ESO on the guilds dime! ;)
    GM NerdSauce
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to @Xzien for winning our 60 day sub time anniversary giveaway!!
    GM NerdSauce
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a long while since we've updated this thread, so here's what's going on in Sang Sang this week:

Thursday 8pm EDT - PVP - This event is for us to take out the stresses of the week on those pesky DC and AD players!

Friday 8pm EDT - DC World Bosses - We're going to find the most badass creatures and people in the DC zones and we're gonna murder their faces!

Saturday 8pm EDT - 4-Person Group Content - If you wanna run some 4-person group content, show up for this event!

If you're undecided if our guild is the right fit for you and would like to give the guild a "test drive" then please let me know in-game @Its_Brandalf and we'd be happy to have you tag along with us!

If you think you'll fit right in then visit us at www.SanguineSanguinary.com and sign up :)
    Edited by LtCrunch on April 13, 2015 3:33PM
    NerdSauce Gaming

• LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what's happening in Sanguine Sanguinary this week:

Thursday 8pm EDT - PVP - This event is for us to take out the stresses of the week on those pesky DC and AD players! Now in Azura's Star!

Friday 8pm EDT - DC Dark Anchor - We're going to go through the Daggerfall Covenant lands and find the abominations of Molag Bal and we're going to destroy them all!

Saturday 8pm EDT - 4-Person Group Content - If you wanna run some 4-person group content, show up for this event!

If you're undecided if our guild is the right fit for you and would like to give the guild a "test drive" then please let me know in-game @Its_Brandalf and we'd be happy to have you tag along with us!

If you think you'll fit right in then visit us at sanguinesanguinary.com/ and sign up :)
    Edited by LtCrunch on April 28, 2015 10:30AM
    NerdSauce Gaming

• LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what's happening in Sanguine Sanguinary this week:

Thursday 8pm EDT - PVP - You know what this event is for! Killing those silly smurfs and bananas!

Friday 8pm EDT -Cyrodiil City Quests - We're going to help the townsfolk of the cities scattered around Cyrodiil and gain some XP, gold, champion points, achievements, and maybe even some AP out of it!

If you think you'll fit right in then visit us at sanguinesanguinary.com and sign up :)
    Edited by LtCrunch on May 18, 2015 9:01PM
    NerdSauce Gaming