The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

AD, you have dissapointed me

Cody
Cody
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This is going to sound like im raging, well, I am. troll me all you like.

Tell me, AD players of blackwater blade, What in your right minds got you to attack EP instead of DC today? We had DC pushed to aleswell, You guys had plenty of opportunity to hit ash. Once you got ash, you could have come to aleswell, and de-throned the false emperor(hehe) of the DC, AND have a chance to get your scrolls back from DC.

And what did you guys do with this awesome chance to get your stuff back and drag DC down from first place? You attacked EP instead. im not even sure you guys got BRK. after DC took chal, I asked how BRK was doing. I got no answer, so I said (snip) it, and logged off.

To the AD of blackwater blade. I hope you guys love being in last place, because that is where you will remain if you continue to play like that. You people are almost a disgrace.

to the DC of blackwater blade, I enjoyed fighting with you guys, we WOULD have had you de-throned, but AD decided to be fools for whatever reason. Im glad you guys' emperor is not another run of the mill impulse spamming DK. I had a lot more fun fighting benzi than any other emperor I fought. It will be interesting to see how everything turns out when he logs off and gets de-throned by the game.

• dbishop
    dbishop
    ✭✭✭
    Alessia -> Sej -> BRK. They can't help themselves.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am the one true emperor of Blackwater Blade, to this day.

But yeah, people do what people do, it is a three way war.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • TheFamousMockingbird
    AD captured brindle and reclaimed home keeps bonus tonight. With the emperor 'ascending' and new campaign starting it was a bit of FFA tonight for sure.

Benziboy got several admirable comments from our AD forces for his play as a Stormin Templar Emp. Hail to Blackwater's first Templar emperor.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we have had all four classes represented once each now havent we?

Blanket was a NB (i think, this is the only one I dont really recall his class)
    Lyzara was a sorc (me)
    Sulinar was a DK
    and Benzy was a Temp.

Edit to add - and all three alliances have been repped at least once, as well. Every emp seems to reign about 4 days, on average, anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2.
    Edited by Rylana on August 30, 2014 7:09AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    I think we have had all four classes represented once each now havent we?

Blanket was a NB (i think, this is the only one I dont really recall his class)
    Lyzara was a sorc (me)
    Sulinar was a DK
    and Benzy was a Temp.

Edit to add - and all three alliances have been repped at least once, as well. Every emp seems to reign about 4 days, on average, anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2.
    Blanket was a Nightblade.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Every emp seems to reign about 4 days, on average, anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2.
    I think that has something to do with them "leveling out" of the campaign, which is pretty annoying.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Every emp seems to reign about 4 days, on average, anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2.
    I think that has something to do with them "leveling out" of the campaign, which is pretty annoying.

ikr. i never got deposed :( i had to leave. sadface
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am the one true emperor of Blackwater Blade, to this day.

But yeah, people do what people do, it is a three way war.

Wow... Just wow.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS