The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Hello! Anyone there!?

MartinXKid
MartinXKid
✭✭✭
I've been wanting to try the Dragonstar arena for the PTS but there's not a damn soul in all of Tamriel !
How come? Is there a time where we should all log in at once or what that I missed?
"War ..... War never changes"
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly how many people did you expect to be on a TEST server on a Friday afternoon?
    confused24.gif
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them that are there at that time... :p
  • MartinXKid
    MartinXKid
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Exactly how many people did you expect to be on a TEST server on a Friday afternoon?
    confused24.gif

More then a single soul after an hour of calling out for anyone in the Zone chat.
    "War ..... War never changes"
  • Grandpappy
    I was one it the other day. I thought they said they had vet 14 templates, It looks like the original and I am lvl 3 ? But I can see why they were begging, only saw 1 other person.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grandpappy wrote: »
    I was one it the other day. I thought they said they had vet 14 templates, It looks like the original and I am lvl 3 ? But I can see why they were begging, only saw 1 other person.

You need to use the dropdown menu at the top left of the character creation screen as people have outlined on the forums previously :), to get your character made with the VR14 template.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandpappy wrote: »
    You need to use the dropdown menu at the top left of the character creation screen as people have outlined on the forums previously :), to get your character made with the VR14 template.
    I agree. The dropdown is easy to miss. It's on the character creation screen. Select Craglorn as the template to create a VR12 VR14 character.

@Grandpappy
    Edited by SirAndy on August 30, 2014 7:49AM
  • edwardspruitb16_ESO
    I was having the same problem, couldn't find anyone to group with. Is there any prime time or planned testing hours?

And yes, you can create VR14 chars by selecting craglorn in the upper left corner in the char creation menu. Also fun if you want to test different types of builds at max level :)
  • Grandpappy
    Thank yawl. I am also looking form the best times to play as well........
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I downloaded the PTS server about a week ago and have been playing on it at least once a day and I have to say it seems to be always empty. It's kind of makes me worry a bit how empty the zones are... I mean... it's like I am playing Skyrim or Oblivion again lol. No wonder they are advertising it... can't blame them really.