The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Stay Connected

Skraticus
Skraticus
✭✭✭
I've been playing since beta and I haven't had any real connection issues. Every now and then it'll lag for maybe a second or two, but it's been pretty rare. Until this last major update though. Since the update I've been getting dropped out of the game more and more often, and now it's gotten to the point where I can't stay connected for more than five minutes at a time.

I can run around for a little bit then I'll start teleporting all over the place. If I try to attack an enemy it only lasts for a few seconds before everything starts lagging. Then we'll just be standing there, looking at eachother, bobbing up and down. Then either I wind up dead or just get kicked out. Then I'll log back in and be dead anyway...

Anybody else been having this problem? Everything else in the house works fine internet wise. Can stream videos all day long without a single hiccup. Can also play other games online while the wife watches netflix without any hiccups either. But when I go to play TESO it just isn't happening anymore.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Skraticus,

This is a known issue that we are actively working to resolve. In the meantime, we've found that some users are able to resolve this on their own by disabling AddOns.

If the issue persists please submit a ticket by copy/pasting this link into a new tab or window: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

We apologize for the inconvenience and are investigating now to get this issue resolved. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Skraticus
    Skraticus
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_PierreL‌

Ok then, so it's not just me? That makes me feel better ha ha. Sounds like you guys are already on the case, so I'll just hang in there for now. If it keeps happening after the next couple maintenance days I'll check back in with a ticket.

Thanks
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Skraticus,

Our teams have identified a resolution for this issue.
    If you’re still experiencing this issue, please reach out to our Support Team with your Game Consultant File so that an agent can work with you directly to resolve the problem.

As a reminder, please do not post your Game Consultant File on the forums, as it does contain private information about your computer.

If you already submitted a ticket, do not hesitate to answer it for updating it. One of our agent will be in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post